Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I really want to know what Mariah Carey exclusives VMP are going to drop this month! I am so freaking keen to see what they are! I'm so ready for them, and am still really hoping we either get Butterfly, Emotions, Emancipation of Mimi or Mariah Carey as exclusives! 🙏🙋‍♂️👨‍💻😇

As usual, I leave for a few days and now I have no clue what the current ROTM frontrunners are. Can someone loop me in?! Thx!

@NathanRicaud :)
The Front-runners for the next three Essentials ROTM’s are:

October: OutKast - Stankonia
November: Erykah Badu - Mama’s Gun / Baduizm
December: Billie Holiday - Lady In Satin / Lady Sings The Blues

There are no front-runners for the Classics and Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM’s though as we’ve only received one clue, and it’s a clue that doesn’t narrow much down!

The Front-runners for the next three Essentials ROTM’s are:

October: OutKast - Stankonia
November: Erykah Badu - Mama’s Gun / Baduizm
December: Billie Holiday - Lady In Satin / Lady Sings The Blues

There are no front-runners for the Classics and Rap & Hip-Hop ROTM’s though as we’ve only received one clue, and it’s a clue that doesn’t narrow much down!

Awesome. Thanks man! :)

I really want to know what Mariah Carey exclusives VMP are going to drop this month! I am so freaking keen to see what they are! I'm so ready for them, and am still really hoping we either get Butterfly, Emotions, Emancipation of Mimi or Mariah Carey as exclusives! 🙏🙋‍♂️👨‍💻😇
Her web store added Emancipation of Mimi to their site a few hours ago and then took it down so I’m guessing VMP will have a variant of it.

edit: seemed like they posted a bunch of her albums actually. Charm Bracelet and Butterfly. Someone on Reddit said:
So there were no colored variants listed for anything through Rainbow so I guess we know which ones VMP will likely be releasing.

Last edited:
Her web store added Emancipation of Mimi to their site a few hours ago and then took it down so I’m guessing VMP will have a variant of it.

edit: seemed like they posted a bunch of her albums actually. Charm Bracelet and Butterfly. Someone on Reddit said:
So there were no colored variants listed for anything through Rainbow so I guess we know which ones VMP will likely be releasing.
I’d be very happy if Butterfly and Emancipation of Mimi got the VMP treatment.

Charmbracelet is a mediocre album! I’d rate it like a 3/10, and Rainbow is also a weak album. So those two will be skips for me if VMP do them!

I’d be very happy if Butterfly and Emancipation of Mimi got the VMP treatment.

Charmbracelet is a mediocre album! I’d rate it like a 3/10, and Rainbow is also a weak album. So those two will be skips for me if VMP do them!

Damn, really hope VMP does emotions (or it was just no listed on her site yet) My local had a great condition used copy for $30 last week and I passed since I figured that would be a sure re-release in this batch. And of course its gone now....

Damn, really hope VMP does emotions (or it was just no listed on her site yet) My local had a great condition used copy for $30 last week and I passed since I figured that would be a sure re-release in this batch. And of course its gone now....
I have a feeling that her whole discography minus Glitter will get the reissue treatment.

No Blakey for me, but nothing from my September box has shipped yet

Just got my Sept box, two shipping notifications for the two items in there (rollins and wall) but no Blakey, or any of the others I pre-ordered that are showing in stock in my orders.

Frusterating right after I talked myself into a final three months at the discounted/standard rate.

Back