Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

A sleuthy redditor found this:

hjd9tfthbqk51.jpg
Looks nice with the cover but this style of coloured vinyl has some of the highest potential for variation I've found, guaranteed there'll be copies that are 99% white with a faint pink tinge in the centre and vice versa

Looks nice with the cover but this style of coloured vinyl has some of the highest potential for variation I've found, guaranteed there'll be copies that are 99% white with a faint pink tinge in the centre and vice versa
That happened with the last VMP LNT, too. One of my records is basically yellow with a tiny bit of red. Amazing comp, though.

Got the LNT using the $15 off from the dead anthology. Easy decision that way. Still on the fence on Morby and I imagine the Black Power will be repressed on black somewhere which will be a better fit with all the black vinyl from the zamrock anthology

Got the LNT using the $15 off from the dead anthology. Easy decision that way. Still on the fence on Morby and I imagine the Black Power will be repressed on black somewhere which will be a better fit with all the black vinyl from the zamrock anthology
Already has been, regarding Black Power. It's actually on a slight sale from FatBeats. Several sealed on discogs too for $16.

Back