Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So I got 2 separate shipping emails with the same tracking number today. Both for different AP titles I bought with credit. Neither includes my Tyner from July.

So the question is do I wait until the box arrives (probably another 10-14 days) to see if Tyner is in there before contacting CS again? If I email them now I will get the response of "wait it might be in the box". But if I wait, my fear is that Tyner will be gone by then and I don't want to be saddled with any more store credits. Grrr

So I got 2 separate shipping emails with the same tracking number today. Both for different AP titles I bought with credit. Neither includes my Tyner from July.

So the question is do I wait until the box arrives (probably another 10-14 days) to see if Tyner is in there before contacting CS again? If I email them now I will get the response of "wait it might be in the box". But if I wait, my fear is that Tyner will be gone by then and I don't want to be saddled with any more store credits. Grrr

I'd reach out now to find out what the status is. Make no assumptions.

I got my box yesterday and it had 2/3 ROTMs no Tyner! I only got one tracking number for both records so as much as they try to bullshit you by saying wait it's a waste, the record isn't in there! I sent a follow-up email last night and they sent the same "record has been released should ship in 5-7 days" response so I guess I'll wait a few days before I have to ask again!

I sent in an email today asking where my records where. No response yet, but an hour later I got a tracking number for Tyner. Then another hour later I got tracking for Finesse. I should have a Prince Paul and a Fiona coming as well but they weren't included in the "items in this shipment."

Edit:just got a third tracking number for PAT, so I guess they're still doing one box per album.

Last edited:
I sent in an email today asking where my records where. No response yet, but an hour later I got a tracking number for Tyner. Then another hour later I got tracking for Finesse. I should have a Prince Paul and a Fiona coming as well but they weren't included in the "items in this shipment."
I went ahead and just sent in an email asking about my Sahara order. Hopefully I get a tracking number soon as well... This is ridiculous.

Isn’t the other crap thing that you will have to deal with VMP’s shenanigans for another six months? Even one more month is too many at this point.
Yes but again, Canada. Even with the shipping headaches, the value for a lot of their pressings are still there for me. I have a smaller collection than many here and although I'm starting to get some overlap with releases most of the time there's at least one per month that works for me.

Edit:just got a third tracking number for PAT, so I guess they're still doing one box per album.
I have 6 outstanding albums from VMP. I got 5 shipping emails today all with separate tracking info. Just have when the pawn, and my subscription ends next month after Spiritualized! Nearly free!

I have 6 outstanding albums from VMP. I got 5 shipping emails today all with separate tracking info. Just have when the pawn, and my subscription ends next month after Spiritualized! Nearly free!
I think I have one more month after Spiritualized. If they extend the discount offer, I'll consider doing 3 more months if something awesome is announced for October. I'm not dropping the up front cost for any longer than 3 and I'm definitely not considering a subscription at the new rates.

So I sent in an email to CS and about a half hour later I got another tracking notice. Open it up thinking it would be for Tyner. Nope, its for Skull Sessions.

Geniuses, they have no clue what is happen at all. The email I just received from CS. Typical crap. How is "your package should ship in 1-2 weeks" when it is already a month late acceptable?

"Hey Jamie,

Thanks for reaching out and we apologize for the delay! It looks like that order XXXXX has been processed and complete, now it is just waiting to be released for shipment. It should be released in the next week or two and once it does it will begin packaging for shipment.

We appreciate your patience during this time!

Please feel free to reach back out if you need anything else!
Kelsey"

Got a response from Kelsey saying my Sahara was just “released for shipment“ and should be going out in the next 5-7 business days. One step closer at least... hopefully.

Back