Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Got the Bar-Keys, Cold Blooded today and it's great. Reminds me a bit of Sly and the Family Stone but not in a derivative way. Love the cover, the matching vinyl (usually don't care about colored vinyl but this just fits), and the pressing is very good. I find it strange that VMP made Money Talks the main classics track when Cold Blooded is so much better.

Yup, and should be noted that URP still handles some of VMP's stuff. I think most recently the White Stripes - Hello Operator/Jolene 7" was done there.

They're getting called out by a supplier. Ouch
The post is probably not a clever business move by urp. But posting something like this rather unprovoked ( your ig postdoes notrelate tourp at all) points to their relation with vmp seems broken

Got the Bar-Keys, Cold Blooded today and it's great. Reminds me a bit of Sly and the Family Stone but not in a derivative way. Love the cover, the matching vinyl (usually don't care about colored vinyl but this just fits), and the pressing is very good. I find it strange that VMP made Money Talks the main classics track when Cold Blooded is so much better.
I’m listening to it now on Spotify. I’m trying to curb my vinyl spending but I think I really want this one and yeah it should have been the ROTM over Money talks IMO

I’m listening to it now on Spotify. I’m trying to curb my vinyl spending but I think I really want this one and yeah it should have been the ROTM over Money talks IMO
One word of warning. It's MRP pressing it and they SUUUUCK. I've already read a few people complaining about massive noise on that pressing. Just keep that in mind.

Last edited:
One word of warning. It's MRP pressing it and they SUUUUCK. I've already read a few people complaining about massive noise on them. Just keep that in mind.
Really? Everything I've gotten from Memphis has been fine. Just spun the I, Jonathan reissue and it was flat and no noise. I don't have a ton from them though.

Back