Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

AT LAST I CAN TELL YOU ALL HOW DOGSHIT THIS IS

For reference:

skull_session_vinyl_store_1024x.jpg

You know what, it looks really cool to me, I like it. It is just not what was promised. Which is really shitty.

That’s sort of how I felt with the National screwup, but in this case I think it looks terrible. The blue is okay-ish but is basically substituted for dark red on the back. Just absolutely no cohesion whatsoever. I definitely would have chosen another variant if that’s how VMP would have presented it.

AT LAST I CAN TELL YOU ALL HOW DOGSHIT THIS IS

I’m actually happy I got the Wax Buyers Club exclusive of Skull Session as it looks better, but still would be happy with this because it’s a VMP exclusive! More happy overall that I got the Wax Buyers Club ROTM pressing instead as it does look better + I am getting other Wax Buyers Club ROTM’s, so it fits in nicely with my Wax Buyers Club ROTM collection! 😍

I mean I will say, Stranger Things Vol 1 VMP looks very dark with shades of deep red and blue and black... then when you hold it up to the light it looks like this...
View attachment 61444
But I have no idea what the mock-up for it originally looked like. Or if there even was one.
Also unless you have a backlit translucent platter what good does it do ya to have to hold a record up to a damn light.

Also unless you have a backlit translucent platter what good does it do ya to have to hold a record up to a damn light.
I get it in a weird sort of way. Think of how many people love gems and stones. They’re just rocks man, they’re really pretty dull most of the time. Polish it up, hold it up to light, and you feel it’s transcending effervescent aura of ener.... ahhhhhh what the hell am I saying it’s still just a ROCK.

I get it in a weird sort of way. Think of how many people love gems and stones. They’re just rocks man, they’re really pretty dull most of the time. Polish it up, hold it up to light, and you feel it’s transcending effervescent aura of ener.... ahhhhhh what the hell am I saying it’s still just a ROCK.
I think you’re thinking of crystals. Let that crystal energy flow through you my brother.

Back