Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I honestly donā€™t care one way or the other @NathanRicaud itā€™s just not that important to me. I do pity the reasoning of anyone who thinks that their new prices are worth it and stays subscribed at those rates.

I have made no secret from the start of this forum that Iā€™ve thought that the size of their presence on this forum and the hype and sales that it drives is a divisive poison and that it is a slap in the face for anyone who had invested a bit of themselves in the community element back in the old place.

A company is your everything? You invest that much in a sales company? People and art and artists in their own terms I get? But a company? Sorry I just donā€™t get that.

VMP hurt @Joe Mac. They hurt him bad.

Then he went off and found other shops and ways of getting vinyl. He no longer gives a fuck.

Be like @Joe Mac

@Mather , our resident big spender, bought one. Well he bought two but traded one for some magic beans on the way to market.
These here beans are gunna pay off I tells ya! Pay off big! And won't you all be sorry when ol' Mather here is high stepping down the BOUL-E-VARD with his fancy new Golden Goose just pooping out all the freshest new audiophile pressings just for me to enjoy! Yep, YOU'LL BE SO SORRY. SOOOOOOO SORRY

Last edited:
You need new things
:p
A vinyl boyfriend! šŸ˜‰

But for real though, I just want to be able to travel again! My trip in Indonesia was cut very short and my trip to Italy and Spain was cancelled and I HATE FACTORY WORK! But I need a vinyl boyfriend to help me get a new job! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Or less things and more people.
A boyfriend who loves vinyl! šŸ˜©

I DONā€™T WANT TO BE SINGLE FOREVER! šŸ˜³

Iā€™m not travelling anymore because I canā€™t, therefore. a lot of money is going towards me splurging on food, vinyl and PT sessions. Iā€™m very spoilt and havenā€™t gotten a taste of the real world, but Iā€™m going to try and move out and be more responsible, which will force me to be more responsible! I know in the near future Iā€™m going to be happy being more responsible, independent and less spoilt. Itā€™s coming!

Definitely less things though! I agree with that! Like minimalism is good and people are great! But itā€™s so hard to meet people when you work in warehouses and factories!

Yeah, A Kanye West Boxset with his albums remastered, Iā€™d definitely purchase it as well for $449! The College Dropout, Late Registration, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (all remastered) + Gradution and Yeezus on vinyl for the first time! Iā€™d be in 100%!
Idk man, Kanye has lost all of my support after this ā€œpoliticalā€ stunt heā€™s pulling. Itā€™s not even funny anymore, itā€™s outright evil and I think a lot of people will feel the same way if the worst outcome happens in November.

These here beans are gunna pay off I tells ya! Pay off big! And won't you all be sorry when ol' Mather here is high stepping down the BOUL-E-VARD with his fancy new Golden Goose just pooping out all the freshest new audiophile pressings just for me to enjoy! Yep, YOU'LL BE SO SORRY. SOOOOOOO SORRY
Does anyone know how to get golden goose poop off of Italian leather wingtips?

Mmmmm so true! I agree! But Frank Ocean is something else, especially if itā€™s pressing those 4 albums or even just Channel ORANGE or repressing Blonde

Unpopular opinion- the only reason Frank Ocean is hype is the scarcity. If I could go to amazon and get his album right now no one would care, like what happened with FlyLo's last two albums.

He is so overrated it's absurd.

VMP employees with mortgages gotta be like:
AngryGoldenIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif

Does anyone know how to get golden goose poop off of Italian leather wingtips?

is it like wine? So red goose poop? Or is that the other way around?

Who am I? What is going on? Whats the meaning of all of this?

Back