Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Assuming they have sizeable debts? You probably aren't getting your money back.
Depends on how he paid too, he might be abl to get his money back from PayPal or his Credit Card depending on when it were to go under. That being said there is always people left holding the bag when a company goes belly up unfortunately.

Seriously, you don't need VMP for nothing. We are all way more passionate than them and we don't make any dollar on any record we can recommend to you. We do it for free and we do it because we want you to know and perhaps love the records we recommend. If you want to be part of another paid record club, I warmly recommend French Wax Buyer's Club. The owner @Edd is part of this community and have been really helpful.
I also highly recommend Wax Buyers Club! It’s a magnificent club that has awesome ROTM’s, and I love the exclusive treatment each Wax Buyer’s Club gets! The service from Edd is exceptional and the colour variants for their ROTM’s are always exquisite! 🌈💯✅👍

Always pay with PayPal, that gives you 6 months protection.

Otherwise get in line for bankruptcy court. You'd likely get zilch if PayPal or your Credit Card can't help you.

What is the deal with PayPal and trying to claim back partial refunds because only partially fulfilled. Also can they charge back against a defunct company with no liquidity. But yeah PayPal, or credit card for payment insurance, definitely still because otherwise as an unsecured creditor/customer you are at the bottom of the list of creditors due pennies to the pound in a liquidated company.

The 10$ increase per addi-on will hurt @NathanRicaud enough
Mmmmmmm, for me, I’ll probably still be getting Classics as I love that sub, their music, and the AAA QRP 180g treatment! Hip-Hop has to be a great ROTM! It can’t be something like N*E*R*D, Rick Ross or Future! Even Salt-N-Pepa would get the pass! Has to be something amazing like Lord Finesse, Prince Paul, Blackalicious or El-P!

So I’ll definitely still do the add-on happily for Classics! Rap & Hip-Hop will be like an on and off kinda one!

Pretty bummed with the $10 increase though! But it is what it is I guess! VMP are going to feel the massive drop in customers, and in sales so we’ll wait and see what happens!

Mmmmmmm, for me, I’ll probably still be getting Classics as I love that sub, their music, and the AAA QRP 180g treatment! Hip-Hop has to be a great ROTM! It can’t be something like N*E*R*D, Rick Ross or Future! Even Salt-N-Pepa would get the pass! Has to be something amazing like Lord Finesse, Prince Paul, Blackalicious or El-P!

So I’ll definitely still do the add-on happily for Classics! Rap & Hip-Hop will be like an on and off kinda one!

Pretty bummed with the $10 increase though! But it is what it is I guess! VMP are going to feel the massive drop in customers, and in sales so we’ll wait and see what happens!

Less customers means less sales means more records available for swaps! Keep your add-on to swap Future for a Dead box.

Good thing they're really tightening their belts and making sure every dollar counts:

How’s the expression go? “Fake it until you can find an angel investor to bail you out” something like that.

Back