Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So the sell is £40 for a record that might be a dud, will likely arrive late and might look completely different to what was sold. On top of support that can take weeks to respond if at all.

giphy.gif
Not to mention beaten to shit half the time.

Awesome

Now I can pick up now stuff from Bandcamp, Newbury comics, urban outfitters (this year I gotta get Lana), stuff I had on my bullmoose wishlist, the black version of that dashboard confessional all, vand trying to be team noswap on the n+g even though I already skipped 3 times

Seriously, you don't need VMP for nothing. We are all way more passionate than them and we don't make any dollar on any record we can recommend to you. We do it for free and we do it because we want you to know and perhaps love the records we recommend. If you want to be part of another paid record club, I warmly recommend French Wax Buyer's Club. The owner @Edd is part of this community and have been really helpful.

Seriously, you don't need VMP for nothing. We are all way more passionate than them and we don't make any dollar on any record we can recommend to you. We do it for free and we do it because we want you to know and perhaps love the records we recommend. If you want to be part of another paid record club, I warmly recommend French Wax Buyer's Club. The owner @Edd is part of this community and have been really helpful.
I was just scared I had no identity without vmp

I just am not great with curation and figuring out what new is coming out so I depend on new exclusives and pitchfork buzz to see what stuff if actually good

Im not clued up on this but lets say you were subbed for a year and they went broke after a couple months, what would happen to the money you already paid?
Always pay with PayPal, that gives you 6 months protection.

Otherwise get in line for bankruptcy court. You'd likely get zilch if PayPal or your Credit Card can't help you.

I was just scared I had no identity without vmp

I just am not great with curation and figuring out what new is coming out so I depend on new exclusives and pitchfork buzz to see what stuff if actually good

You have your identity like anybody else. You don't need a damn record club for that and certainly not VMP.

Back