Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I bit on the 3 months for the price of 2 deal. Joined with Experience Unlimited since I never picked that one up. Hopefully there’s at least one thing in the swaps that I want next month and then I’ll just take De Stijl and quit for the third time.

Will be curious to see how they top the Woodstock box set next month.

According to VMP's site, the next announce date is... Sunday? That seems a bit of an odd choice.

Will be curious to see how they top the Woodstock box set next month.

According to VMP's site, the next announce date is... Sunday? That seems a bit of an odd choice.

On my account page right now, it's saying April 27th which is Monday. I'm guessing 7pm EST, but the operative word there is "guessing."

Are we like SURE sure that Otis Redding is sold out? I know it says that but it seems like every month, the current ROTMs are "sold out" and then they're available the next month in the store and for swaps. That would be one possible swaption I'd be interested in, but honestly can't really think of anything else I want next month, so might just take Bella Donna unless there's something better that pops up in the swaptions. Not sure I want to sacrifice the shelf space for the woodstock set even though it would be kind of cool. It sounded like that Funkadelic comp popped back up again, right?

On my account page right now, it's saying April 27th which is Monday. I'm guessing 7pm EST, but the operative word there is "guessing."

Are we like SURE sure that Otis Redding is sold out? I know it says that but it seems like every month, the current ROTMs are "sold out" and then they're available the next month in the store and for swaps. That would be one possible swaption I'd be interested in, but honestly can't really think of anything else I want next month, so might just take Bella Donna unless there's something better that pops up in the swaptions. Not sure I want to sacrifice the shelf space for the woodstock set even though it would be kind of cool. It sounded like that Funkadelic comp popped back up again, right?

I don't think Otis is sold out, but maybe it won't be available as a swap this month. There was one ROTM that didn't make it to swaps until 2 months later.

i could be wrong though.

Might be a dumb question but has anyone else NOT got their package this month? I know the postal service here has reduced service but it once its in the country it usually only takes a day to get to me.

Mine hasn't even shipped yet and I'm basing that off of USPS Informed Delivery because my packages always show up there, but I never get any emails or anything from VMP. I contacted them last week and they said everything should ship by this upcoming Friday (the 24th).

Might be a dumb question but has anyone else NOT got their package this month? I know the postal service here has reduced service but it once its in the country it usually only takes a day to get to me.
Yeah, I haven’t got anything yet in a while, because there are such heavy delays with the Australian Post here in Australia! Instead of delivering 5-6 days a week, they only deliver once a week!

I haven’t gotten my Denzel Curry x Kenny Beats or Yves Tumor and just other exclusives that have ‘supposedly’ shipped! I’m going to wait around 10 more days and if nothing shows up, I’ll get in touch with VMP!

I’m really keen to listen to Otis Redding and The Stooges! I also picked up the Woodstock Boxset, but I expect that to come a few weeks after everything as I suspect it was shipped out later!

I don't think Otis is sold out, but maybe it won't be available as a swap this month. There was one ROTM that didn't make it to swaps until 2 months later.

i could be wrong though.
Run DMC still hasn’t shown up again unless it’s just because they all their copies to random people during the migration.

No Otis or Ray Charles here..only have received Woodstock (no shipping email either)
I’ve written 2 emails now and reached out via Instagram...still silence

Back