Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

VMP is going to have to delay a couple months of LPs just because of COVID

we know that they are announcing the next 3 ROTMs at 7 BUUUUUUUT with covid its kinda likely we will end up with "sorry but we have to wait to ship your april and may ROTMs until june"

VMP is going to have to delay a couple months of LPs just because of COVID

we know that they are announcing the next 3 ROTMs at 7 BUUUUUUUT with covid its kinda likely we will end up with "sorry but we have to wait to ship your april and may ROTMs until june"

Well, if it is that way there is not much blame to put on them. In theses times shipping or pressing records might not be the highest priority.

Last edited:
Well, if it is that way there is not much blame to put on them. In theses times shipping or pressing records might not be the highest priority.
This is where I've decided to buy solely from my favorite local store. Owners of these small shops obviously need it bad. Check out my favorite shop, Main Street Music in Manayunk, a Philly suburb. Great people there. They ship for free if you spend 50, and because it's just a few people, they move fast. I'm going through my list and ordering all those records I haven't picked up because monthly clubs and preorders eat up my budget. Walking away from that, and going all in to save my favorite record shop in the world. Let's start a movement people...Save the Little Dude!

This is where I've decided to buy solely from my favorite local store. Owners of these small shops obviously need it bad. Check out my favorite shop, Main Street Music in Manayunk, a Philly suburb. Great people there. They ship for free if you spend 50, and because it's just a few people, they move fast. I'm going through my list and ordering all those records I haven't picked up because monthly clubs and preorders eat up my budget. Walking away from that, and going all in to save my favorite record shop in the world. Let's start a movement people...Save the Little Dude!
Hell yeah, I love Main St Music! Do you call them up, or order online? I've been there many times but I've never ordered deliveries from them.

Hell yeah, I love Main St Music! Do you call them up, or order online? I've been there many times but I've never ordered deliveries from them.
Order online is easy. Pat was doing curbside service last week, but I think he may have stopped that. As soon as you pass 50 bucks online, it's free shipping. Pat is such a nice guy, and I want so badly to help him and his store out. I'm ordering three lp's tomorrow, and I'm going to buy three every two weeks until this is over, providing I can afford during these strange days.

Order online is easy. Pat was doing curbside service last week, but I think he may have stopped that. As soon as you pass 50 bucks online, it's free shipping. Pat is such a nice guy, and I want so badly to help him and his store out. I'm ordering three lp's tomorrow, and I'm going to buy three every two weeks until this is over, providing I can afford during these strange days.
Great story about Pat and his store...last time Dawe's did an in-store maybe a year or two back, my wife took my grandaughter to see them. When they arrived, the store was already packed. After talking to my wife and asking about me (had to work), he took my ten year old grandaughter right in front of the band so she could see. The band was great with her, and she left with a signed copy of their live lp. It was a great memory, and it was because of Pat that she tells the story to her friends. He's just a good guy.

Someone on Reddit said the Art Blakley exclusive is going to be pushed to August due to the Blue Note factory closing down for a little while. Email should come out later.

Back