Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Got a shipping notice for Bandana this morning. I was almost certain I was going to have to email support because I had heard nothing yet. Guess I'll see if it actually shows up...

Got a shipping notice for Bandana this morning. I was almost certain I was going to have to email support because I had heard nothing yet. Guess I'll see if it actually shows up...
Lucky! If you got a shipping notification I think you'll get it. I just got mine for Irma but no others and CS confirmed I won't be receiving anything else...

So got a shipping notice for Blackalicious this morning. Wonder what caused them doing multiple shipments for the month.

So got a shipping notice for Blackalicious this morning. Wonder what caused them doing multiple shipments for the month.
Same here, got my Classics last week and it's out for delivery today. Still showing as unfulfilled for my Horace Tapscott album. No clue why they are back to do this again haha. Was really hoping I was going to get to spin Blazing Arrow today. Oh well.

I know you aren't a member @gaporter, but why is it that some people aren't getting their emails? I never remembered unsubscribing.
What's the body of the email?
It's just a standard store drop email from the looks of it
20200311_140107.jpg
20200311_140118.jpg
I thought I unsubscribed but maybe I didn't. As for why actual members aren't getting them, idk (and neither does VMP most likely)

Got shipping confirmation earlier today. Such a shame I keep getting pushed later and later in the month. I do believe theyre giving new members priority. Been a member since August 2015.
Contacted CS as to why only Blazing Arrow and Caribou were the only ones shipped and not my King Krule or Horace Tapscott when I've seen other people already receive it... both currently say unfulfilled.

Got shipping confirmation earlier today. Such a shame I keep getting pushed later and later in the month. I do believe theyre giving new members priority. Been a member since August 2015.
Contacted CS as to why only Blazing Arrow and Caribou were the only ones shipped and not my King Krule or Horace Tapscott when I've seen other people already receive it... both currently say unfulfilled.

Yeah, amazing how every single month for 2 years I'm in that bottom 20% in the shipping order. I just got my ROTM notifications, but still waiting on Horace too. And then that is the last exclusive for me once they cancel all these others I've requested.

Yeah, amazing how every single month for 2 years I'm in that bottom 20% in the shipping order. I just got my ROTM notifications, but still waiting on Horace too. And then that is the last exclusive for me once they cancel all these others I've requested.
Just got a reply from CS saying due to bundling issues, Horace Tapscott will be shipping in a different parcel.
Just baffels me that their shipment is all over the place! Didn't someone get Soccer Mommy already?

Back