Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

A bunch of exclusives just hit the Sale page, including Moses ($25), Townes ($22), Sun Ra ($23) and that Woodstock box ($224, lol).

A bunch of exclusives just hit the Sale page, including Moses ($25), Townes ($22), Sun Ra ($23) and that Woodstock box ($224, lol).

That TVZ bundle is currently $2 more expensive than buying all three records in it individually.

And Jaye Bartell, as it was... as it ever will be.

Now's the time for y'all to finally buy the anorak you've been holding out on purchasing!

View attachment 36818

Looks like this one will have a wider release and more exclusive variants elsewhere:

An exclusive color vinyl variant for this release is also available from LIGHT IN THE ATTIC (100 copies CLEAR vinyl), HHV GERMANY (100 copies YELLOW vinyl) & from VINYL ME, PLEASE (300 copies CUSTARD vinyl). A selection of record stores in France will also carry a limited hand-numbered edition of the black vinyl version.

Are these just member only, ive not bought from VMP since ooh i dont know but around Townes Van Essentials release.
That Moses tempts me tho. Need to locate an exclusive In UK to go with my other two.
Don't know that they are member only but they might tack on shipping if you are not a member. Can always cart it and see...

Are these just member only, ive not bought from VMP since ooh i dont know but around Townes Van Essentials release.
That Moses tempts me tho. Need to locate an exclusive In UK to go with my other two.
Yes, you can order Townes at least without being a member but they'll add on shipping. I did the same and promptly removed it when I saw the total and converted it to CAD.

Back