Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Hey man! Was thinking the same thing. Bet they find some more after swaps close.

Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of OOS records make return visits to the store page. Their inventory system has got to be an absolute mess still. But either way, I doubt they'll ever re-add Tidal to swaptions even if they get a decent amount of more stock of it.

You gonna be going to Something in the Water this year?

For once this isn't VMP's fault; this is due to a recent Supreme Court case that basically opened the floodgates for state sales tax on online orders. Unless you live in a state with no sales tax, expect this to be the norm everywhere in the coming months.

It's here!

Everyone please suggest Spacehog-Resident Alien via the quoted link. Thank you for your time.

Expect to start seeing taxes on all internet purchases as state law changes catch up to take advantage of a 2018 SCOTUS decision. That case reversed the ‘92 Quill decision that previously blocked states from collecting sales tax from out of state retailers without a nexus point in the state.

South Dakota vs Wayfair, Inc.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but their LLC filings are here. Fielder has posted two offerings. The one in 2019 worth less than the one in 2018. In 2018 they had 14 investors, in 2019 they had 3. Translation, they’re done. I say this sincerely, and because I care, if you haven’t already... distance yourself from this company or you will ge caught holding their bag.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but their LLC filings are here. Fielder has posted two offerings. The one in 2019 worth less than the one in 2018. In 2018 they had 14 investors, in 2019 they had 3. Translation, they’re done. I say this sincerely, and because I care, if you haven’t already... distance yourself from this company or you will ge caught holding their bag.

Well that likely explains KickTheCanfurther, and it explains announcing Essentials in 3 month blocks. Yeah ...

Back