Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Does anyone else’s tracking number from VMP’s order history redirect to the following? Tracking

My previous orders all shipped DHL and the tracking numbers redirected to DHL’s tracking site, my newest order redirects to the link above.

Does anyone else’s tracking number from VMP’s order history redirect to the following? Tracking

My previous orders all shipped DHL and the tracking numbers redirected to DHL’s tracking site, my newest order redirects to the link above.
Yeah, just copy and paste into DHLs tracking page. It will show up in a little bit on there.

Mine.
As of today the number started working on DHL as well

all the new ones. Copy the number, use the free parcelsapp website and pick either dHL global or dHL e-commerce as they provider

I haven't received that "95% shipped" e-mail or the e-mail with the discount code but I received a response from Jason yesterday (replying to the e-mail I sent on 12/16/19) saying that Fiona, Ray Charles, and my December ROTMs have shipped but my black friday order [4 records] and my 11/9/19 order [2 records] haven't shipped yet. So I'm at 5/11 shipped. Almost halfway there!

Haven't received shipping e-mails for any of them but Jason put the track numbers for the 3 packages that have shipped in his e-mail.

What's really frustrating is that I'm out of town for the holidays until 1/10/20 - I put a hold on my USPS mail delivery back on 12/11/19 to stop mail delivery from 12/16/19-1/10/20. And I checked the tracking number for Fiona just now and USPS and it's saying "Delivered, December 27, 2019 at 9:52 am, Delivered, Front Door/Porch." Does anyone else have experience with USPS mail holds - is there any way that this actually means that my package is safe and secure in a post office somewhere rather than sitting in front of my door waiting to be stolen or rain/snowed on?
I've had this happen a few times and they've always had it as a hold. Hoping the same for you!

I've had this happen a few times and they've always had it as a hold. Hoping the same for you!

Thanks! I actually just spoke with my local post office and they told me there's a pile of packages sitting in there safely waiting for me!! This is a relief because my N+G ROTM orders from Disco100 (Camaron de la Isla) and Single Lock Records (Nicole Atkins, et al) were also "delivered" by USPS after I went out of town (but also after the date of the mail hold I put in place). I hope they're all in that pile, too. I also left a message with one of my neighbors to see if they could check by my front door but not sure if they're even in town this week.

Thanks for the good vibes!!

Don't know if this has already been posted, but this is a hilarious new low for VMP:

This isn't the first time this happened. It happened to me last year with Black Sabbath. They sent me the J-card and (kick ass) art print, but no actual album.

Ominous sign for that Fiona person: when I hit up CS about it, they told me the record had actually sold out so I was never able to get Sabbath. I do have a beat up copy of the album from the 70s that is now bagged with a VMP art print and J-card, at least.

Thanks. Weirdly, one of the packages has the message on the tracking site "Delivered, In/At Mailbox" [rather than "Delivered, Front Door/Porch"].

I'm calling USPS now and hoping that they can either confirm that the packages will all be held or maybe they can pick up anything they've accidentally delivered and hold it until I get back.
I've had this happen to me. Put on hold, says delivered, yet it was actually being held. So, there's still hope for you yet.

While we wait to Join Up, here's an update in the migration faq:

UPDATE 12/27/19

We have shipped approximately 95% of shippable orders. . Our warehouse is continuing to run overtime until all shipments have been sent. We uncovered a bug where tracking emails were not being sent for shipments leaving the warehouse between Dec 18th and Dec 26th. Please check your Orders page to see tracking number for any fulfilled orders. We are estimating all open orders will be shipped by the end of this week.

Back