Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I’m going with Girl Band - The Talkies (Blue Vinyl), Laura Nyro - Gonna Take A Miracle and two Elf albums Carolina Country Ball (Purple) and Trying To Burn The Sun (Orange). I swapped the 3 AOTM for spending the equivalent money online. I am left with £10 credit in my bank account towards future purchases.

Emailed info@ we’ll see if they get back to me. I want Caribou-Swim and Swing Lo Magellan for swaps (obviously the latter is a long shot because it’s brand new, but Jesus after the month we’ve had.....). Other than that the only thing even available in the store that interests me is Fania All Stars and the new Moses Sumney (which isn’t out till May/June)

I am pretty glad I cancelled. I purchased a copy of the NYA edition of Neil Young’s Tonight’s The Night and a Chris Bellman Cut RTI pressing of Television’s Marquee Moon from a Discogs seller named Magnolia Thinderpussy for around $50 shipped and they Shipped em out today with the records outside the jackets. I may resub to VMP at some point but this ain’t the month for me to do it. Godspeed to those braver than I. I hope everyone gets everything they order in a timely fashion.

Neither of them. There's literally like 5 exclusives available and they've all been in swaps before.

Oof. I finally got my page to load after logging out/logging in/clearing my cache two or three times. Just past ROTMs (minus Fiona) and a handful of old exclusives. Blech.

There are still some old ROTMs that I wanted to get like Jorge Ben and Experience Unlimited, but after the last couple of months, my motivation to buy from VMP has dropped down to nil.

I was able to login and cancel my membership...requested a refund of my remaining 4 months (of a 6 month sub)...

...but now it says my membership will be cancelled on 5/1/20 and I can still swap.

This doesn’t seem normal for a cancel, but not surprised if it isn’t.
Same for me (cancelled on Monday) and even though I can swap and it says membership active until March I got charged shipping for an album I bought in the store.

Back