Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm just waiting for late january when they announce their essentials string for feb-mar-apr to see if im cancelling.
I’m still on the monthly so I can’t ever quit without having to rejoin with a 3 month. I’m fairly certain I’ll always be able to find at least 1 album I like each month though.

FOMO is a hell of a drug.

This holiday season I came across the term JOMO: joy of missing out.

For example, New Years is my least favorite holiday (cold, expensive, anticlimactic...) so I’m going to be experiencing some serious JOMO this New Year’s Eve as I sit at home with a movie and a good glass of whiskey...

I think a lot of VMPers (Including myself) are going to be feeling the JOMO this January

This holiday season I came across the term JOMO: joy of missing out.

For example, New Years is my least favorite holiday (cold, expensive, anticlimactic...) so I’m going to be experiencing some serious JOMO this New Year’s Eve as I sit at home with a movie and a good glass of whiskey...

I think a lot of VMPers (Including myself) are going to be feeling the JOMO this January
LOL, I like it ;)

View attachment 27660

Progress finally. Still missing 8 records from November and December. Those include:
Fiona Tidal
Jay Som
Phoenix
Ray Charles
James Booker
Gorillaz
Notorious B.I.G.
De La Soul - 3 Feet High and Rising

Got my fingers crossed that most of these ship with Jan ROTM.

I just got a similar update, looks like they’re shipping out 10 records in one package, which include both Fionas, Woozy, Ray Charles and some random restocks. I’m still waiting on 3 feet high, Doggystle and my Black Friday order.

One thing I’ve noticed is that the tracking number is now of the format #####YDKPL where before they used to be #####VMPSO#####. Wonder if it’ll still be shipped with DHL or if that changed

I haven't received that "95% shipped" e-mail or the e-mail with the discount code but I received a response from Jason yesterday (replying to the e-mail I sent on 12/16/19) saying that Fiona, Ray Charles, and my December ROTMs have shipped but my black friday order [4 records] and my 11/9/19 order [2 records] haven't shipped yet. So I'm at 5/11 shipped. Almost halfway there!

Haven't received shipping e-mails for any of them but Jason put the track numbers for the 3 packages that have shipped in his e-mail.

What's really frustrating is that I'm out of town for the holidays until 1/10/20 - I put a hold on my USPS mail delivery back on 12/11/19 to stop mail delivery from 12/16/19-1/10/20. And I checked the tracking number for Fiona just now and USPS and it's saying "Delivered, December 27, 2019 at 9:52 am, Delivered, Front Door/Porch." Does anyone else have experience with USPS mail holds - is there any way that this actually means that my package is safe and secure in a post office somewhere rather than sitting in front of my door waiting to be stolen or rain/snowed on?

I haven't received that "95% shipped" e-mail or the e-mail with the discount code but I received a response from Jason yesterday (replying to the e-mail I sent on 12/16/19) saying that Fiona, Ray Charles, and my December ROTMs have shipped but my black friday order [4 records] and my 11/9/19 order [2 records] haven't shipped yet. So I'm at 5/11 shipped. Almost halfway there!

Haven't received shipping e-mails for any of them but Jason put the track numbers for the 3 packages that have shipped in his e-mail.

What's really frustrating is that I'm out of town for the holidays until 1/10/20 - I put a hold on my USPS mail delivery back on 12/11/19 to stop mail delivery from 12/16/19-1/10/20. And I checked the tracking number for Fiona just now and USPS and it's saying "Delivered, December 27, 2019 at 9:52 am, Delivered, Front Door/Porch." Does anyone else have experience with USPS mail holds - is there any way that this actually means that my package is safe and secure in a post office somewhere rather than sitting in front of my door waiting to be stolen or rain/snowed on?

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that it was delivered and is on your porch. If it was at the PO being held, it would say that.

Ugh, I'm so sorry.

View attachment 27660

Progress finally. Still missing 8 records from November and December. Those include:
Fiona Tidal
Jay Som
Phoenix
Ray Charles
James Booker
Gorillaz
Notorious B.I.G.
De La Soul - 3 Feet High and Rising

Got my fingers crossed that most of these ship with Jan ROTM.

I'm pulling for you fellow Floridian!!! May the package gods be in your favor!

So my Mobb Deep showed up in Canada via UPS instead of the typical DHL. No declared value, and no other ROTM shipped with it.. Odd, but at least it's here!

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that it was delivered and is on your porch. If it was at the PO being held, it would say that.

Ugh, I'm so sorry.

Thanks. Weirdly, one of the packages has the message on the tracking site "Delivered, In/At Mailbox" [rather than "Delivered, Front Door/Porch"].

I'm calling USPS now and hoping that they can either confirm that the packages will all be held or maybe they can pick up anything they've accidentally delivered and hold it until I get back.

Came home from work today and received a box with all four of my missing records in it (Aretha, Clouds Taste Metallic, Spoon, Idler Wheel), though there was no tracking for it and it still says they are unfulfilled on my account. So far everything looks like it's in good condition but I will have to open and inspect them in a bit. I am incredibly relieved, I am going to hold off on buying anything more from them until they get their act together.

I hope everyone else who is still missing things receives them soon!

Thanks. Weirdly, one of the packages has the message on the tracking site "Delivered, In/At Mailbox" [rather than "Delivered, Front Door/Porch"].

I'm calling USPS now and hoping that they can either confirm that the packages will all be held or maybe they can pick up anything they've accidentally delivered and hold it until I get back.
can’t speak with certainty (this is the Wild West!), but my informed delivery will show mail and packages received each day while I travel with a hold, but all is at the post office for pick up when I return.
Thanks for this, the code worked for me BUT since I canceled earlier in the week (even though my account shows active through March 2020 and I haven’t received a refund for my unused months) it’s charging me shipping 🤷‍♂️
well that’s a new development.

Last edited:
Back