Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I ordered it a month ago from bandcamp and already have my copy...and it's still available. Doesn't bode well for VMP's $30 version since most people who wanted this already have at least one version of it and there are already so many.

I also saw them live about a month ago, and they did the cover of Eleanor Rigby as the Encore. It was good, but not enough for me to want to buy a second, overpriced copy of the record just to get the 7". I feel like it was just the first verse and the chorus and then they repeated the chorus a few times.
Also a majorly under appreciated benefit for Bandcamp vs. VMP; Bandcamp provides HQ digital download immediately with purchase.

I wasn’t exactly sure where to post this, and someone can guide me in the right direction if not. How much warping do you accept on a record these days? It seems like pretty much every record I have received lately, whether it’s from my local record shop or amazon, have some warping to them. I usually keep them if my stylus isn’t too bouncy. What are everyone’s thoughts?

I wasn’t exactly sure where to post this, and someone can guide me in the right direction if not. How much warping do you accept on a record these days? It seems like pretty much every record I have received lately, whether it’s from my local record shop or amazon, have some warping to them. I usually keep them if my stylus isn’t too bouncy. What are everyone’s thoughts?
Yeah I generally don't care if it still sounds pretty good.

Some people say if you can slide a coin between the record and its platter, it is too much. Generally I would complain if it's noticeable from my sofa (about 6 feet away) or effects the sound in any way.

For those who can't reddit: A few records were delayed getting to the warehouse, so monthly shipments that were supposed to contain those records are being held back. Records include MadGibbs (both?), Clairo, the country bundle, and Celia y Johnny. Those records should be at the warehouse soon, and Monday should be the latest that packages will ship out. Official communication about the issue is coming soon

Depends if it affects sound but VMPs policy is if a nickel fits under it's too warped.

For those who can't reddit: A few records were delayed getting to the warehouse, so monthly shipments that were supposed to contain those records are being held back. Records include MadGibbs (both?), Clairo, the country bundle, and Celia y Johnny. Those records should be at the warehouse soon, and Monday should be the latest that packages will ship out. Official communication about the issue is coming soon

Thanks for sharing this, but it should take someone checking reddit every now and again for us to be told stuff like this. They have our emails after all.

Back