Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So is this holding up my Essentials too? It’s not exactly clear. Or I’m being especially thick right now.

I think, if you have this it’s holding everything up. Unless you have Halloween albums pre ordered in which case you will get everything apart from this and it will come separate later.

A spaceman came travelling in his ship from afar......

Edit : Ok i know im way behind on pages here but some scroooge tried to kill Christmas - I had to bring out the big guns (Chris de Burgh just refenced as big !)
You will love my special Christmas single, available for preorder now!

I am anticipating an very clear email from VMP soon that involves buckets or some similar useless analogy

To be fair the email was really clear, it’s just a bit shitty of them to hold back the rest of the shipment, they should be releasing the rest immediately for all customers and then just forwarding the classics when it arrives in stock.

the mockup for christmas in soulville changed and I think it looks even cooler ngl

christmas_in_soulsville_vinyl_store.jpg
B8A3DCAA-BB6C-4F48-B92A-9F8AB69A6EDC.gif

The fact that Angel Olsen is in my box this month would be make me pissed it was delayed,

This is me. I'm pissed. I coulda bought Angel (and Brittany) from another retailer and I'd have them already. I knew that by buying the VMP versions I wouldn't get them until after their release dates, so that's on me, but to have them further delayed because they don't have Willie yet is bullshit. Send me what's in stock now, and send me Willie when it comes in. I don't mind waiting for Willie, as it's a true exclusive so it's not like I could've gotten it somewhere else already.

I'm not buying any more new releases from VMP. I bought Two Hands from 4AD because VMP's wasn't going to ship until November. Not only did it arrive on time, it actually arrived on Tuesday, 3 days before release date.

Also, I may not have read it closely, but did the email that went out ONLY talk about the Classics delay? Did it not even mention the Country delay? I swapped Classics this month so I didn't get that email, but I also haven't gotten any email about Willie...the only reason I know it got delayed is from reading this forum (which only knows bc of Reddit I guess).

Back