Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So I just heard back from Pauly about my old damaged copies of QOTSA and Go For Your Guns. He’s sending replacements. Very pleased with this and glad I went back to them after more or less giving up. Want to give him a shout out as his service has always been stellar

So I just heard back from Pauly about my old damaged copies of QOTSA and Go For Your Guns. He’s sending replacements. Very pleased with this and glad I went back to them after more or less giving up. Want to give him a shout out as his service has always been stellar

Have just checked my account and it seems that he also added credit for me being messed around. Well played VMP.

Way late to the swap game, and missed out on some gems apparently from reading back. Thinking of swapping Rose for Floating Points or Isley Brothers. Any strong opinions for those who have both? Pressing quality? etc.

Way late to the swap game, and missed out on some gems apparently from reading back. Thinking of swapping Rose for Floating Points or Isley Brothers. Any strong opinions for those who have both? Pressing quality? etc.

I swapped for the Isley's yesterday!

Have both. Isley Bros may be the way to go simply because you can buy Floating Points anywhere.

Back