Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I've wondered before if we may be discounting there are probably a decent amount of people who don't even bother seeing what the swaps are and just have the ROTM come in. I'd guess that number isn't particularly large but I could see there being a segment that just signs up for a service and doesn't bother to swap or look at the options. How much is this site and Reddit versus their total number of subscribers? Also, I'd imagine when they enter into an agreement with the labels, a certain number of records have to be produced.

This is me

FWIW it took about 10 minutes to regret my decision after swapping, I sent an email that night and they had me sorted the next morning
Someone said if the locked swap is for an add-on track, you can just cancel the add-on and add it back again. That will allow you to swap again. You can keep doing this to your heart’s content and voila - unlimited and unfrozen swap

Who ever writes for them comes up with some weird shit—“These tracks, all produced before nap time while rocking a Nike diaper, were stored over the years...”

Someone said if the locked swap is for an add-on track, you can just cancel the add-on and add it back again. That will allow you to swap again. You can keep doing this to your heart’s content and voila - unlimited and unfrozen swap

This is good to know although I'm trying my best to stick to one record per month these surprise "swap exclusives" are going to be a problem

Pretty sure it’s Michael Penn who writes a lot of their hip hop stuff. I can’t ever decipher what he’s trying to say.
I mean, I pulled that line out of context...but even in th context of the paragraph it doesn’t make much sense. So, he made all these beats as a child when he was left alone with an SP-12 sampler? Wild. And even if not, as I would think that’s not possible, describing an album no one’s heard like that is wild too.

Back