Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

This is a bad look for VMP. Telling customers to hold off swaps, while also acknowledging that they weren't fast enough to change tracks before their FOMO tactics kicked off, and that if they hold off on pulling the trigger on some restocks as a secondary choice, that the MIGHT be able to grab the RHH...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200224-204456_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200224-204456_Instagram.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 120
This is a bad look for VMP. Telling customers to hold off swaps, while also acknowledging that they weren't fast enough to change tracks before their FOMO tactics kicked off, and that if they hold off on pulling the trigger on some restocks as a secondary choice, that the MIGHT be able to grab the RHH...
I don’t see what they said poorly. Is the bad look just that RHH isn’t meeting demand?

I don’t see what they said poorly. Is the bad look just that RHH isn’t meeting demand?
Its that they are artificially holding back stock.

They've been doing this more and more often lately. The title will be "out of stock for the first 4-5 days. Then, the following month the album will be in stock at a $40 price point.

The other issue is telling people to hold off on swaps, while also hyping the "limited restocks available", and teasing that the track "might" open back up. It's compounded by the limit to 1 swap rule - it forces a decision to either secure a restock, or hold out hope for more track availability.

The fact of the matter is that RHH isn't sold out. They're just driving FOMO.

Uh oh. VMP messed with the BTS stans. Could this finally be their downfall?!?!

Kpop fans + VMP

giphy.gif

Its that they are artificially holding back stock.

They've been doing this more and more often lately. The title will be "out of stock for the first 4-5 days. Then, the following month the album will be in stock at a $40 price point.

The other issue is telling people to hold off on swaps, while also hyping the "limited restocks available", and teasing that the track "might" open back up. It's compounded by the limit to 1 swap rule - it forces a decision to either secure a restock, or hold out hope for more track availability.

The fact of the matter is that RHH isn't sold out. They're just driving FOMO.
I haven’t monitored stock very well, but is it more than holding back stock for replacements?

To the other issue, I don’t see them hyping any limited restocks. 1 swap rule is the heinous for sure though.

Back