Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I really liked the singles off that album, which caused me to Tina. But being left out of my box gave me more time to consider my purchase. So thanks for the praise. I’ll accept you next month Barrie
I just spun it yesterday. I’m not sure that that particular pressing is anything special but it’s a great summer chill-out album.

It looks awesome too ...

E0D04212-6ABF-4E83-8DFF-36107AA07965.jpeg

C
I got Classics, Essentials, and BADBADNOTGOOD this month. I’m probably getting stuff in June.

I must admit I am torn. I love their product but VMP has made them feel like the enemy to me right now. It would have an easier time canceling if I didn’t enjoy the records so much.

But I am at the end of my patience. After reading @mcherry’s beautifully worded message to Cam, I found myself close to tears and angry at the same time about the whole fiasco. Honestly above all of the reasons...they made a really stupid business decision.

Can you link her letter?

I also got Badbadnotgood and was glad I happened to get it before it went OOS. But I got a pretty bad warp on disc 2 and they have no replacements :/

Not sure if this is the right place to mention this but...

i think this is the exact right place to post this.
i don´t know if i want to spend 33$ on this right now but it seems to be the only lp release of that album

Edit: obviously i was wrong. Not the only lp release.

There’s also an unannounced rap album coming tomorrow as well

pretty this is the place

Can be had on Amazon for $20.90 presently if you're into the whole money saving / giving VMP the metaphorical bird thing!

Anyone know if Jamila Woods' Legacy Legacy is sold out? I was hoping to swap for it this month, but I don't see it in the store anymore. I don't think it ever had the "low stock" sticker, as I've been checking pretty regularly.

Back