Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

When is store refresh again? Trying to see if I have a friend that will be around to scoop the Rap release if it is something good while I wait to reactivate my monthly

Oh wow - just reading this now reminded me that my box (received on Tuesday) was also supposed to have my Charlie Rouse as well! Guess I was too excited for Novos Baianos, Al Green, Barrie, and Snoop Dogg.

Update: Just received an email from VMP that the Charlie Rouse albums that were supposed to ship this month were held back bc they have dented corners, but now they’ve decided to just send them anyway with next month’s box, and they’re just giving everyone $10 credit.

Update: Just received an email from VMP that the Charlie Rouse albums that were supposed to ship this month were held back bc they have dented corners, but now they’ve decided to just send them anyway with next month’s box, and they’re just giving everyone $10 credit.
Compared to the other records with dented corners that they normally ship?

Yeah I got that too. Thought it was a bit weird, we're shipping you a damaged record but here's a small amount of compensation. No thought as to whether I actually wanted the damaged record or not. WIll see how bad it is when it arrives I suppose.

View attachment 1700

A search for Denzel shows the above, which I think pretty indicative that a Denzel Curry "High Fives" or whatever is happening tomorrow, and that we're getting a Denzel sclusie. Maybe?

Edit: also the bios for them say "This is a selection from Denzel Curry."
What in the world is going on with that DMX price?

Back