Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So all issues on my acc with new website seem resolved, add ins back to right amount ($23) and all orders showing up (if not in right order) ..good timing as this is the first month since I joined that I’ve added both classics and R&HH.

Good selections

Everything's been good on my end, but I just noticed when I look at my profile settings, the payment info is blank. And then when I go to fill it in, there's no option for Paypal, just credit card info. This isn't an issue when buying something from the site (Paypal is an option in normal checkout) I'm just worried about what this means for my subscription add-on when the first of the month hits.

I don't want to lose my Charlie Brown Christmas, guys. :cry:

30% off sounds a great deal. But then you know all the crap that comes with it. The lack of CS support and the poor handling of the new site reminds me of the bad old days.
Just to put things into perspective, I've been waiting three months for a Blue Note Anthology replacement album. We've had 30 emails now backwards and forwards, they sent a damaged replacement and then the wrong record. So that's $280 paid in April for an order not yet fulfilled. Right now this is the worst company I've ever dealt with, and I'd recommend everyone to look elsewhere for their purchases.

Everything's been good on my end, but I just noticed when I look at my profile settings, the payment info is blank. And then when I go to fill it in, there's no option for Paypal, just credit card info. This isn't an issue when buying something from the site (Paypal is an option in normal checkout) I'm just worried about what this means for my subscription add-on when the first of the month hits.

I don't want to lose my Charlie Brown Christmas, guys. :cry:

Yeah, I emailed info@ about the same thing. Paul gave the usual: He's really sorry. They'll add Paypal back in once the migration is complete, but didn't actually answer the question of whether it would be in time for add on tracks.

VMP CS has gone from some the best CS from any online retailer to the worst in the span of about 18 months.

Why they didn't hold off on the store migration until January to avoid the busiest retail time of year is beyond me.

Yeah, I emailed info@ about the same thing. Paul gave the usual: He's really sorry. They'll add Paypal back in once the migration is complete, but didn't actually answer the question of whether it would be in time for add on tracks.

VMP CS has gone from some the best CS from any online retailer to the worst in the span of about 18 months.

Why they didn't hold off on the store migration until January to avoid the busiest retail time of year is beyond me.

They didn't know what to do with more time?

In all seriousness, I'm sorry that people are continuing to have bad experiences, but I'm simultaneously shocked that anyone expects anything else out of these nitwits

I think those are more likely to show up as Black Friday items for approximately 30 seconds before selling out, if they show up at all.

But yeah, I was briefly hoping Tidal would get added to swaps a little late today but there's no way in hell VMP is gonna open that clusterfuck Pandora's Box now.
Damnit I was kidding now you made me think there’s a chance. I now have to spend all Friday refreshing my screen.

Damn, it’s been so interesting for me to hear all these accounts regarding VMPs product/cs. In my two years of membership I’ve had to ask for two replacements out of all the records I’ve received from them and never had any records show up warped. On top of that their customer service has been incredibly accommodating when it comes to getting those replacements sent out and even with things such as substituting swaptions. Sorry to hear some people’s experience has been so opposite to that, hopefully things work out better in the future for you all. That being said Storf is a goof and he really should be more educated on the products he’s helping to create.

It's a slow day at work so I've been on here and lurking over at reddit more often today.

Easy there with that attitude you might be mistaken a vmp employee

Tldr - they migrated their online platform during the busiest retail season of the year without really knowing/caring for what consequences it would have and then go on Reddit and say they have a few issues but they'll do better next time.

Easy there with that attitude you might be mistaken a vmp employee

Tldr - they migrated their online platform during the busiest retail season of the year without really knowing/caring for what consequences it would have and then go on Reddit and say they have a few issues but they'll do better next time.
it's okay they're a growing company, they'll get better.

Back