Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I swear I have the worst effing luck. Been looking forward to "Grace" for months, get a late shipment, get a bad copy with 15 pops going into Last Goodbye of all songs, this same week they change websites and now just this week when I need it they've disabled their chat function so I can't even ask for a replacement... unreal.

I asked this question via support because I feel the same way. Here's the response I received:

"Thanks for reaching out! The option to Swap will be from Nov. 27th- Dec. 1st. You'll go to your Membership page and a list will populate containing all the available Swap options.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Tyler
Customer Support Agent
Vinyl Me, Please"

Notice he completely ignored that my account still isn't showing. 🙁

Same issue here

I swear I have the worst effing luck. Been looking forward to "Grace" for months, get a late shipment, get a bad copy with 15 pops going into Last Goodbye of all songs, this same week they change websites and now just this week when I need it they've disabled their chat function so I can't even ask for a replacement... unreal.

Maybe the last goodbye for VMP?

Sorry man. That sucks.

With the way things are going, I think this will be my last year of the VMP sub. I'm not really liking any of the picks lately(except for Brubeck and QOTSA). I just renewed in September, so will see what the rest of the year brings.

Hopefully I'll be able to swap for Cornelius or something good. Don't really like the picks for next month...

So my tracks finally updated but no payment info. I had used PayPal up until the new site. You think it will kick over to my PayPal when it’s time for my monthly payment or should I enter my card info ?

have they all been announced?
Not yet. We do know that we will be getting Fiona Apple’s When The Pawn... sometime soon! When The Pawn... I’m pretty sure is the Pitchfork x VMP collaborative exclusive! 🍎🍏💎

Fingers crossed VMP also exclusively press Extraordinary Machine! 🤞📽

But I’m extremely happy we are at least receiving The Idler Wheel & When The Pawn this year! 🙌🙏

I emailed in asking about where my order is since I bought it 11/6 and they said via chat it would ship last week. Basically the answer was soon.

However, they gave me a "one-time use" 10% discount to a future purchase in their store valid through 12/31/2019. Code = THANKS2019.

That's a pretty generic code so I doubt it's really one-time use. Regardless, you all have fun with that as you see fit.

Back