Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

All RKS. Antibes and Seattle live shows. All outtakes plus some mono tracks. Buncha ephemera in packaging. $299 member limited to 1k copies. That’s what I remember hearing…not all AAA since the live shows had some tape damage
Have they announced what the first stuff coming out of the new plant will be?

Yep. Pearl Jam's Yield in August 2023.

Oh, you meant since they announced it the first time?

I really do hope they repress Yield there, though there hasn't been any mention of it. That's one of the rare cases that reinforces my worst FOMO tendencies. I sat on it thinking I'd have time to get it later (and on sale), and then it just wasn't available one day, and much sooner than I expected.

They teased a photo on their socials, it's hard to tell what the titles are though
warped-records.jpg

Oh wow

the only reason to buy the box set is if you didn't get the complete masters LP when that came out (which had the archie shepp stuff and the first live show), and you don't want to buy the UHQR or acoustic sounds version or the official version of the seattle album

also Africa brass is better tbh

Seems the print will only open to order for 7 days, but who knows how trustworthy that is.

Having Rob Jones on staff makes me think we may get more stuff like this soon and I'm here for it. 7 day run will probably mean they print whatever is sold plus an extra small %

Back