Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

MikexWillie1_1.jpg

MikexWillie2_1_30ec3342-dced-431b-8c5e-77157105cdfe.jpg

If the 40% off code worked I would 100% be in for the Red Willie. I don't even think the full price is completely unreasonable but I don't actually have anywhere to hang it.

giphy.gif

Gentle reminder that since I am an International subscriber, you can use my referral and spend money while saving (more) money!
I am not using a really cute puppy gif to try to corrupt you. Not at all.

If you are on the fence and prefer cats, I have something for you too.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Gentle reminder that since I am an International subscriber, you can use my referral and spend money while saving (more) money!

I might actually take you up on this for a 3 or 6 month re-up. I do like puppies…

giphy.gif

I might actually take you up on this for a 3 or 6 month re-up. I do like puppies…

Given how expensive they now are for eu customers with the added VAT at source I’ll totally be looking for someone eu based to give my referrals to in the future just because I now know how much bigger an effect it has and how much more needed it is.

Unfortunately the next quarter is pretty shit so it’s a future Joe thing.

Also 🐶 ❤️

Last edited:
Given how expensive they now are for eu customers with the added VAT at source I’ll totally be looking for someone eu based to give my referrals to in the future give just because I now know how much bigger an effect it has and how much more needed it is.

Unfortunately the next quarter is pretty shit so it’s a future Joe thing.

Also 🐶 ❤️

Not the best quarter ever indeed but I have at least one record I want per month. Then, if needed, I swap for credits awaiting for the discount code that will allow me to purchase that Impulse box.

Not the best quarter ever indeed but I have at least one record I want per month. Then, if needed, I swap for credits awaiting for the discount code that will allow me to purchase that Impulse box.
Agreed, there are a couple of store items I wanted, and I quite fancy the Little Richard and probably the Stevie Ray Vaughan.

I've not ordered from VMP is absolutely ages, what's the deal with them shipping into the UK now?

Agreed, there are a couple of store items I wanted, and I quite fancy the Little Richard and probably the Stevie Ray Vaughan.

I've not ordered from VMP is absolutely ages, what's the deal with them shipping into the UK now?
Have not received a customs charge for any order over last few years. Sometimes I have 6 or 7 in a box. You should be ok

UK is fine. They don’t add the VAT in the basket and it’s customs lottery in Royal Mail but no one on here ever seems to get charged. For some unknown dumb reason they decided to add VAT in basket for EU customers.

Back