Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Just did a quick search in my collection and I have two Noiseland records (Pearl Jam "Ten" and Lou Reed "Transformer"), but both state they were pressed at MPO.

Transformer is a lot better than the Ten pressing...iirc Ten was super mediocre.

So, here's a fun exercise for y'all. My membership is set to expire at the end of the month, but I have ~$150 in Store credit. My plan was to use the credit on the Impulse anthology, but I'm doubtful it will be up for pre-order by then, and my backup (Philly International Anthology) is now sold out, so...

How would you spend $150 in Credits?
Main Rule: No GZ pressed picks allowed.
Preferences: My tastes run towards Jazz and Soul (and I have all the Classics I want), and In stock titles preferred as I just want to be done with VMP.

So, here's a fun exercise for y'all. My membership is set to expire at the end of the month, but I have ~$150 in Store credit. My plan was to use the credit on the Impulse anthology, but I'm doubtful it will be up for pre-order by then, and my backup (Philly International Anthology) is now sold out, so...

Preferences: My tastes run towards Jazz and Soul (and I have all the Classics I want), and In stock titles preferred as I just want to be done with VMP.
Does the credit expire with your membership? Not sure how they could justify that - and if not, have to think your best bet is probably to hold out for the Impulse anthology. I haven't been paying close attention, but know that I haven't been tempted by anything for months (other than Iris, but GZ kept me away). My last pick-up was Crawler by IDLES. The VMP exclusive was pressed at RTI, unlike the other variants.

You pick up Medeski Martin and Wood - The Dropper? I used some store credit on that and was quite happy with it.

Based on what's currently available, I'd absolutely grab these and see what comes up in the next couple of weeks:

• Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio - Cold As Weiss ...I know you said no pre-orders, but this is scheduled to arrive before you are done and also will be fire even if it's late!
  • Orquesta Akokán - 16 Rayos
  • Irma Thomas - Down at Muscle Shoals
  • Emma-Jean Thackray - Yellow ...you maybe have this one already?

Based on what's currently available, I'd absolutely grab these and see what comes up in the next couple of weeks:

• Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio - Cold As Weiss ...I know you said no pre-orders, but this is scheduled to arrive before you are done and also will be fire even if it's late!
  • Orquesta Akokán - 16 Rayos
  • Irma Thomas - Down at Muscle Shoals
  • Emma-Jean Thackray - Yellow ...you maybe have this one already?
Def grab that DLOT!

Back