Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Wanting to swap that e-40 for something else. right now I’m between the three 6 mafia, Irma, or Reba. Also mildly considering Ludacris, but not sure if I’m feeling that one yet. Agaetis is a lock for me though
can you swap for irma since it's a preorder?

Somehow don’t have it yet and it’s a great album. If it was Von I would have said no but if it’s Ágætis I will happily get a copy
It's been pointed out that it's still available on Amazon. I have that particular press and it's fantastic and I'd recommend it over rolling the dice with all the issues GZ has been having. It's pressed at Pallas. Just making sure the reason isn't "but it's blue!"

It's been pointed out that it's still available on Amazon. I have that particular press and it's fantastic and I'd recommend it over rolling the dice with all the issues GZ has been having. It's pressed at Pallas. Just making sure the reason isn't "but it's blue!"
It's OOS at Amazon and all other locations from what I have seen. Although some places have a preorder available for 12/17.

Can I get a link to it? I keep getting currently unavailable at the US links I’m trying

Can I get a link to it? I keep getting currently unavailable at the US links I’m trying
I think that it has become OOS because of all of the people buying that pressing instead of the VMP one haha. I think it should eventually be back in stock unless you're set on the VMP one for some reason (aka you want it now instead of waiting). I'd take the Pallas pressing over GZ any day though.

Wanting to swap that e-40 for something else. right now I’m between the three 6 mafia, Iris, or Reba. Also mildly considering Ludacris, but not sure if I’m feeling that one yet. Ágætis is a lock for me though
I'm not sure what your taste in hip hop is, but Ludacris is a fun rapper imo to bounce around to and the pressing for Word of Mouf is pretty solid (especially compared to everything else VMP/Gz have put out lately).

Three 6 also has good sound quality although I don't like it as much as Luda. I'm So Hi is a banger of a song but I could never get into the rest of the album. Dunno what it is exactly...

FWIW my wife says get them both lol

I'm not sure what your taste in hip hop is, but Ludacris is a fun rapper imo to bounce around to and the pressing for Word of Mouf is pretty solid (especially compared to everything else VMP/Gz have put out lately).

Three 6 also has good sound quality although I don't like it as much as Luda. I'm So Hi is a banger of a song but I could never get into the rest of the album. Dunno what it is exactly...

FWIW my wife says get them both lol
well now I’m considering buying Ágætis elsewhere and getting the three 6 and Ludacris. Reba I’m assuming is gonna be in for a while alongside iris.

pretty steep price on both...$45-$50 USD for a 2LP.

popmarket has a preorder date for 12/17 for $39...but not 100% sure it is the pallas pressing.
i guess price isnt an issue… especially when I was already considering getting it for $43 from vmp

well now I’m considering buying Ágætis elsewhere and getting the three 6 and Ludacris. Reba I’m assuming is gonna be in for a while alongside iris.
i'd wait to see what the 12/17 preorders are for Agaetis personally. Has same UPC as the pallas pressing.

pretty steep price on both...$45-$50 USD for a 2LP.

popmarket has a preorder date for 12/17 for $39...but not 100% sure it is the pallas pressing.
Yeah, that one is on the pricier side. I bought it at I believe under $50CAD. I'd imagine they'll do another run so it's likely the popmarket IS the Pallas.

Back