Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

As the creator of this nft I will be invoicing NightMather discotheque and murder lounge llc for my share
As of 12:01am on 01/12/21, I have been named the official Ambassador for NightMatherLand after NightMather declared that his current residence (behind the bar in @Mather 's arcade ) is an independent country. As such all legal contracts NightMather may or may not have signed are now declared null and void.

cc @Mathew Chupacabra J.D.

As of 12:01am on 01/12/21, I have been named the official Ambassador for NightMatherLand after NightMather declared that his current residence (behind the bar in @Mather 's arcade ) is an independent country. As such all legal contracts NightMather may or may not have signed are now declared null and void.

cc @Mathew Chupacabra J.D.
Yeah I don't see any potential thorny legal issues here. Co-Signed. I'll send you a bill, I accept payment in goats. You're going to need a lot of goats.

anyone heard anything about an upcoming throwback thursday drop? Just checking Reddit and saw someone is getting Gabor Szabo, Fugees and Grandaddy on a shipping order and not sure how that is a thing?

anyone heard anything about an upcoming throwback thursday drop? Just checking Reddit and saw someone is getting Gabor Szabo, Fugees and Grandaddy on a shipping order and not sure how that is a thing?
Apparently the person gave VMP a wishlist of replacement options they wanted and they delivered?
Also this one from yesterday too. Update later said they fulfilled the order.

Would love The Score to come back in stock.

That said though, it'd be a completely crazy coincidence if the person asked for the Score as a replacement and that happened to be EXACTLY the time that they repress it. When's the last time they did that record? I don't remember it since I joined over a year ago. I'm guessing they had a couple laying around and obliged them.

I can't even begin to guess how that redditer pulled it off, but in the past 6 months or so, Throwback Thursdays have fallen on the third Thursday of the month. But because of the holidays, VMP pushed up its ROTM announcement to the third Thursday (December 16) so my guess is there'll either be a Throwback Thursday tomorrow instead or they just skip it this month,

I can't even begin to guess how that redditer pulled it off, but in the past 6 months or so, Throwback Thursdays have fallen on the third Thursday of the month. But because of the holidays, VMP pushed up its ROTM announcement to the third Thursday (December 16) so my guess is there'll either be a Throwback Thursday tomorrow instead or they just skip it this month,
I think the Redditor had placed a Throwback Thursday order that got lost in shipment, so CS obliged as a way to smooth over the interaction.

Good on the redditor for asking for comparable items.

My understanding was that they had ordered something from a previous Throwback Thursday and it was lost in the mail or something so the poster sent VMP customer service a request and requested that, if possible, they replace their previous lost order (which was now sold out) with any of the albums listed the OP would be grateful. Customer service ended up sending out copies of those 3 listed albums as replacements though none were apart of the TBT or currently in stock.

Back