Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Haha jesus christ seriously?? The rumors were true, they did use every pressing plant on earth hahaha. There are ways but you'd have to have the discs in your hands to be able to tell. Unless they can specify from the retailer who is stocked with what pressing. I'm sure the bar codes are likely the same so unless there's specific hype stickers then it would just be the runouts that would tell them apart I would expect.

I think you're right, the only way is really the runout themselves. With the exception of VMP all the other releases seem to have multiple pressing plants. As far as I know there is nothing on the packaging to distinguish them. Same barcodes etc.

I suspect specific retailers might have the same pressing plants but no way of confirming that. I was hoping VMP would be RTI

edit - not that I've even listened to the album yet, just got sucked into the madness of how to find a decent pressing :)

Last edited:
How else are you supposed to get a copy to each person on the planet? Back in the day U2 would just shove an album down our throats digitally.
If they are doing this with physical releases now, i guess I'd rather have Adele on my doorstep than Bono

If they are doing this with physical releases now, i guess I'd rather have Adele on my doorstep than Bono
Depends on what era Bono I guess...if they wanted to ship me anything up to Pop you wouldn't hear me complaining. Now I'd prefer neither thank you very much.

Reactions: Jan
$200????

$200....for a comp of mainly non-RUN DMC tracks???

Did someone slip something into my coffee?

View attachment 118667
Sold out now. I am in the wrong line of work.

Do you take TLKoin? It’s a crypto that I just made up right now.
My lawyer and personal financier has just valuated that coin at Seventy Quadrillion Dollars per unit so yes this is acceptable. The conversion from $5000 to TLKoin puts it at... $35,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.
Once the funds are deposited into my account you will officially become the sole owner of this very very important piece of art.

My lawyer and personal financier has just valuated that coin at Seventy Quadrillion Dollars per unit so yes this is acceptable. The conversion from $5000 to TLKoin puts it at... $35,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.
Once the funds are deposited into my account you will officially become the sole owner of this very very important piece of art.
I’ll get into a bidding war for this

I’ve changed my mind, instead I’ve decided to run for the Senate and/or travel to Mars on a dong shaped space ship.

HERE BUY THIS NFT OF ME IN A SANTA HAT.
ONE OF A KIND.
$5000

View attachment 119745
I beg to differ...

120236-6a5d433ea95c8359c859457b998b025a.jpg

I beg to differ...

120236-6a5d433ea95c8359c859457b998b025a.jpg
GADZOOKS!

No but what you fail to realize is that MY ORIGINAL copy of that exact same picture comes with a VERY valuable method to DOWNLOAD that picture and therefore it's worth a gazillion dollars and it's one of a kind.

B..because of the download method you see...

i it's... it's very complicated...

Last edited:
Back