Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I live on the west coast, but I believe you. My earliest memory is of almost drowning in a pool when I was 2. Then exiting out the gates of our apartment pool area coughing and surrounded by people. Before that it was all blue.

The only time I ever saw Titanic, was at the drive in. I was high on acid and it started freaking me out a little. I kept thinking, "I remember this." Then I'd think, "remember what? I was never on the fucking Titanic or a sinking ship." That's when it hit me that I'd been having dreams like that on and off my whole life, but never really remembering the details when I woke up. I'd just feel anxious.

Then I stayed in a hotel and shaved my face. That part is unrelated.
Your story about nearly drowning is why I won't ever put a pool in at my house.

I used to have nightmares about my house catching on fire as a really little kid. Then my house caught on fire when I was in middle school.

That part is unrelated to Jeff Buckley.

Thanks Nathan! I hope it's a swaption for everyone! My girlfriend would be thrilled if TLC showed up next month. I missed on the Crazy, Sexy, cool VMP pressing and got bummed, but this could make up for it a tad!
But I especially hope you get a copy of FanMail because I really like you 🤣🤣🤣

A bonus as well if your girlfriend will be super happy seeing you have that TLC album on wax! 😊

CrazySexyCool - the current pressing is heavyweight and sounds great! So at least you can scoop that up if you feel like it. I just love CrazySexyCool so much, I wanted that VMP exclusive, especially because it looks 👌 as well!

But I especially hope you get a copy of FanMail because I really like you 🤣🤣🤣

A bonus as well if your girlfriend will be super happy seeing you have that TLC album on wax! 😊

CrazySexyCool - the current pressing is heavyweight and sounds great! So at least you can scoop that up if you feel like it. I just love CrazySexyCool so much, I wanted that VMP exclusive, especially because it looks 👌 as well!

Awwwww shucks 🤗:D:cool: Thanks Nathan!

Yea I guess I could live with a standard C,S,C if it came down to it. It's all about the music anyways right?!? Lol

Awwwww shucks 🤗:D:cool: Thanks Nathan!

Yea I guess I could live with a standard C,S,C if it came down to it. It's all about the music anyways right?!? Lol
Always about the music and how good the pressing sounds! It’s just fun to have some crazy, sexy and cool looking vinyl! Even my friends and cousins and sister love cool looking colour variants! 😊

Been loving these exclusive drops lately. Mainly because I don't want any of them.
Last one that dropped that I want is Joel Ross - KingMaker.
Also, love the Reddit comment about just waiting until any exclusive is available for swaps as the exclusives aren't selling now that they've pissed us all off.
Some recent exclusives have sold out quickly though!

Solange, Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, Sonny Rollins. But those VMP exclusives are all amazing!

Some recent exclusives have sold out quickly though!

Solange, Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, Sonny Rollins. But those VMP exclusives are all amazing!
Yeah that's fair.
I already have a great copy of that Sonny Rollins album so I passed on that one and the others are not my cup of tea.
That being said, some of the more unknown releases were selling out much faster. I've been listening to Grace Lightman - Silver Eater and I really like it. Previously, the FOMO would have made me Tina the album asap. Today, I'm not 100% sure I want it

Back