Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm curious, has anyone waiting for the Weyes Blood repress received it, or a shipping notice for it?

After an inquiry, I received this response from VMP on July 9th: "Thanks for reaching out! I just received an update yesterday that the Weyes Blood record is en route to our facility and should begin shipping out orders in the next 7-10 days. Thank you for your patience in this matter. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions."

So, obviously we are well beyond the 10th day of this 7-10 range since I received this reply, and I haven't heard anything. Has anyone …?

No, I haven't heard anything, nor did I expect to hear from them.

My guess is they're just going to ship it with the August package for those who are still members, and non-members probably will receive it sometime next month.

Didn't Jeff Buckley drown, though?

If I was ordered to create a pressing that looked like drowning, I could only hope to be this accurate.
He drowned in the Mississippi near Memphis. If you can show me where the Mississippi runs a blue color like that mockup south of the Ohio River, I'll drink a gallon of it.

No, I haven't heard anything, nor did I expect to hear from them.

My guess is they're just going to ship it with the August package for those who are still members, and non-members probably will receive it sometime next month.

My chat from this AM w/ Jason... While I am glad there is some foresight in making sure our "extra" doesnt come in damaged, I hope it is resolved sooner rather than later...

Josh
Morning! Wanted to check in for a Weyes Blood update. Will this be shipping soon? Thanks! ~ Josh
Chat started
Jason joined the chat
Jason
Hey Josh! Yeah, those should be shipping out in August
Josh
With the August box or separate?
Jason
I'm actually not positive on that currently. I believe the facility is working on the best way to package the art print with that record so it doesnt get damaged. So, unfortunately I dont quite have a concrete answer at this time.
We'll be having a little meeting here shortly and I can bring this up and I should have a more concrete answer later this afternoon!

Nah nah you have to get the instru album.

If you gonna convince me to get it you need to get it lol

:ROFLMAO: :LOL: I want it to be 1 LP cuz im a lazy fck. If it is (which it 99% wont be) then I will get it!! I just realized I need that Hot Boys Guerilla Warfare still too

Also, I'm one listen away from grabbing Dua Saleh too lol I'm so conflicted right now.

:ROFLMAO: :LOL: I want it to be 1 LP cuz im a lazy fck. If it is (which it 99% wont be) then I will get it!! I just realized I need that Hot Boys Guerilla Warfare still too

Also, I'm one listen away from grabbing Dua Saleh too lol I'm so conflicted right now.

You getting slack even I have that Dua and Hot Boys lol catch up already hahahaha
I was gonna swap immediately but u convinced me its not utter shit but if u dont want it then it must be lol

Dawes debut exclusive + 7 inch

Why clear? Clear is the most boring color to make a record tbh. I would have loved this but 31$ is also a climb. Maybe it'll stick around as a swaption in September but I doubt it

Why clear? Clear is the most boring color to make a record tbh. I would have loved this but 31$ is also a climb. Maybe it'll stick around as a swaption in September but I doubt it

Nevermind. ATO is repressing and like the color better anyway.

1563984401558.png

He drowned in the Mississippi near Memphis. If you can show me where the Mississippi runs a blue color like that mockup south of the Ohio River, I'll drink a gallon of it.

I live on the west coast, but I believe you. My earliest memory is of almost drowning in a pool when I was 2. Then exiting out the gates of our apartment pool area coughing and surrounded by people. Before that it was all blue.

The only time I ever saw Titanic, was at the drive in. I was high on acid and it started freaking me out a little. I kept thinking, "I remember this." Then I'd think, "remember what? I was never on the fucking Titanic or a sinking ship." That's when it hit me that I'd been having dreams like that on and off my whole life, but never really remembering the details when I woke up. I'd just feel anxious.

Then I stayed in a hotel, stared in the mirror, and shaved my face. That part is unrelated.

Back