Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Oh man, think I'm gonna have to jump on Coral Keys, even though it's pretty pricey at $32.

So my Essentials add-on is currently swapped to Mavis Staples. If I cancel the add-on track, VMP should get the hint I changed my mind and won't charge/send me Mavis, correct? Has that worked out well for anyone else who's done that?

Oh man, think I'm gonna have to jump on Coral Keys, even though it's pretty pricey at $32.

So my Essentials add-on is currently swapped to Mavis Staples. If I cancel the add-on track, VMP should get the hint I changed my mind and won't charge/send me Mavis, correct? Has that worked out well for anyone else who's done that?
I have never been charged for cancelling an add-on before the time at which they charge and in the past (after swap confirmations were introduced) I often cancelled and added things back on when new swaps came up only to cancel again.

In theory, you should not be charged for the add-on and will not be sent Mavis. In practice...who knows haha

I have never been charged for cancelling an add-on before the time at which they charge and in the past (after swap confirmations were introduced) I often cancelled and added things back on when new swaps came up only to cancel again.

In theory, you should not be charged for the add-on and will not be sent Mavis. In practice...who knows haha

Think I'll do that then and get Coral Keys instead. This is me being "fiscally responsible."

@Ghost is right....this Holy Hive record is awesome. I may buy the non-VMP version one of these days.
One of the most surprising swaptions I’ve stumbled upon in a long time and right up my alley. Replayed it in full like three times yesterday, parts of it reminds me of like Durand Jones and then other parts of it the bands is able to transmute that sound further into the realm of soft psych rock a la Vetiver. Whole experience is very mellow and enjoyable

One of the most surprising swaptions I’ve stumbled upon in a long time and right up my alley. Replayed it in full like three times yesterday, parts of it reminds me of like Durand Jones and then other parts of it the bands is able to transmute that sound further into the realm of soft psych rock a la Vetiver. Whole experience is very mellow and enjoyable
Yeah I was blown away that's still available. Such an amazing record and looks really cool too. Definitely music to smoke a joint and chill to.

Twice today I've opened my account just to check if my Swaps are still intact for Blossom and Handsome Boy. After having my Stevie Nicks swap reversed after the fact, and never being notified, I'm a bit paranoid. I really hope this is legit and I get those two records. Sad that VMP makes someone feel this way. I'm sure I'll check in every couple of days.

Last edited:
Think I'll do that then and get Coral Keys instead. This is me being "fiscally responsible."
TIL spending $12 more on the exclusive is fiscally responsible 😁
It's been on repeat for me all day today. I might stick to streaming since my fiancée is ready to kill me with how many records have been coming lately...

I'm getting close to needing more storage, again. Fuck me.
Yeaaaa....I'm in the same boat and I just ordered two new shelves a few weeks ago...they didn't fit everything I have bought in the past 8 months or so...
I'm in denial about my collection spilling onto the floor

TIL spending $12 more on the exclusive is fiscally responsible 😁

It's been on repeat for me all day today. I might stick to streaming since my fiancée is ready to kill me with how many records have been coming lately...
Tell her you got it for free from the PIF thread 😂, that’s gotten me out of trouble but I was certainly not proud of myself

Back