Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

as much as i like to bitch about and make fun of vmp ... i mailed them yesterday about wanting to buy Blossom D at the members price that i tried to buy it for last year as im not a member anymore.
i found an invoce for the record at the lower price in my mailbox. so thats kinda fair, i dont have to sign up and buy it for 40$

as much as i like to bitch about and make fun of vmp ... i mailed them yesterday about wanting to buy Blossom D at the members price that i tried to buy it for last year as im not a member anymore.
i found an invoce for the record at the lower price in my mailbox. so thats kinda fair, i dont have to sign up and buy it for 40$
Did they let you get it?

I’m ecstatic with happy the José James store exclusive! What a surprise! I would’ve never of thought VMP would do a José James exclusive! 🙀😲👏👏👏

I actually remember listening to Black Magic when the album came out and loved it! The beats on the album were catchy and I loved the jazz/neo-soul production! José James is someone who always slips under my radar! When they released “The Dreamer” as a RSD exclusive last year, I grabbed it straight away and love spinning that one! This sophomore album of his, Black Magic, was a much different change in tone - the first song was produced by Flying Lotus! It’s an absolute stunning opener! The production on this album is groovy, smooth, modern and sleek! 👌🎹

Can’t recommend José James’ “Black Magic” enough! José James smooth and seductive baritone vocals are so sexy too! Love that this exclusive is 180g is on neon pink as well! 💎🌷

I still haven't received my June box, it's been stuck in Jersey City for a week. Same thing happened last month. Anybody else in the same boat?

I’m ecstatic with happy the José James store exclusive! What a surprise! I would’ve never of thought VMP would do a José James exclusive! 🙀😲👏👏👏

I actually remember listening to Black Magic when the album came out and loved it! The beats on the album were catchy and I loved the jazz/neo-soul production! José James is someone who always slips under my radar! When they released “The Dreamer” as a RSD exclusive last year, I grabbed it straight away and love spinning that one! This sophomore album of his, Black Magic, was a much different change in tone - the first song was produced by Flying Lotus! It’s an absolute stunning opener! The production on this album is groovy, smooth, modern and sleek! 👌🎹

Can’t recommend José James’ “Black Magic” enough! José James smooth and seductive baritone vocals are so sexy too! Love that this exclusive is 180g is on neon pink as well! 💎🌷
I was deciding between this and the Coral Keys drop. Unfamiliar with both, so had to sample them, wound up choosing the Jose James album. Sounds like fire to me!

I was deciding between this and the Coral Keys drop. Unfamiliar with both, so had to sample them, wound up choosing the Jose James album. Sounds like fire to me!
Great choice! The Walter Bishop Jr album is great but this José James album is really smooth, sexy and cool! It will be an awesome album to play loud at night! 🌑

Yeaaaa....I'm in the same boat and I just ordered two new shelves a few weeks ago...they didn't fit everything I have bought in the past 8 months or so...
I'm three weeks away from my basement being finished. Ostensibly so that it raises the value of the house but really it's because I'm out of space for records.

Last edited:
Adding record space, thus adding value
I'm going to put you in touch with my wife so that you can explain this further.
I've designed a series of charts and graphs but I can barely get through the introduction before she rolls her eyes so hard that my soul actually leaves my body and hides in the broom closet.

Back