Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Same. Got El-P and James Booker on my other account. Currently three choices are randomly locked from last month's swaps across both so I can't select anything using them (including this month's ROTM's).

Hope that a) my swaps get actually unlocked and b) I don't lose those I just locked in.
Do you have 2 VMP accounts?

They seem to be really quick at answering simple questions. I asked to swap my RHH addon track to Shabaka and was given the quick answer of
"we don't do manual swaps anymore, use store credit and buy the record you want with it."
Somehow I knew that was going to happen...the day of getting a store exclusive for $23 are mostly over.

Somehow I knew that was going to happen...the day of getting a store exclusive for $23 are mostly over.
Looks like it. I guess I'll try to swap my RHH track to Albert King and then swap my main Classics to store credit. Being an international that should mostly cover Shabaka, but I'm still not convinced it's going to work.

Now what I got is completely crazy
Rap ROTM is standing as swapped to The Roots from last time
Classics shows White Stripes
Essentials I've changed to El- P

Need to contact them to get Albert King. System is completely broken

System is even further fucked! Not only are most of my swaps locked into last month's choices. Classics was set to De Stijl so had to swap it to what it should be, Albert King, which thankfully worked.

Do you have 2 VMP accounts?
Ay 👍 As I was locked into a three month one I added a second so that I didn't have to use all of my ROTM's to catch up on old records in swaps.

So the site is up....and it has white stripes as both essentials and classics. Just had to swap my classics for the actual classic or I would have received white stripes. LOL this is gonna be a mess

Back