Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I think VMP must do a pass over any CV they take in for the letters U, C and X to avoid accidentally hiring anyone with customer or user experience into the workforce.

I think VMP must do a pass over any CV they take in for the letters U, C and X to avoid accidentally hiring anyone with customer or user experience into the workforce.

Are still most of your tracks locked into the old records? I have that problem with my RHH RotM, still shows my last month's selection as swapped.

For how quickly 00’s and 10’s indie rock classics sell out around here I am shocked that the Swing Lo Magellan exclusive is still hanging around.
I would consider it but they had been mistakenly sending out standard black pressings and I hate their Customer Service right now. Not worth the time and effort.

Are still most of your tracks locked into the old records? I have that problem with my RHH RotM, still shows my last month's selection as swapped.
Yep. Still locked down unfortunately. Classics was open but set to De Stijl so manually swapped to King. Have contacted support and hoping for a resolution soon before everything is gone again for another month lol.

Yep. Still locked down unfortunately. Classics was open but set to De Stijl so manually swapped to King. Have contacted support and hoping for a resolution soon before everything is gone again for another month lol.

Thanks, I've now send them a message too, hope I don't get back the automatic response. I got Albert King and El- P locked in now, but my main track still shows the Roots from last month and I've asked them to change it to The White Stripes.

Swapped Albert King for Aretha Now, hoping Albert will stick around for a couple months so I can double back for it. CS told me there is less than 50 Aretha Now’s remaining for anyone who has been on the fence!

Well my classics (which is my main account) was locked into Stevie. So looks like I'll be enjoying a second copy of that.

But I would like to point out that the fears that everyone had that they would limit swaps to only ROTMs and the four or five options they mentioned in that email turned out to be unwarranted. There are far more titles in there, the usual amount as far as I can tell. Which to me means that the credit option is a net win for everyone.

The swaps are trash

Ironic how this comment is casually racist as well but you're not from Quebec.
Oh I'm fully aware.
I'm being casually cavalier with my admonishments.
Now I'm going to have a casual beverage and have a casual listen to Stevie Nicks, a record that I will soon have two of due to my classics selections having been casually locked into my last months selection by some entity...

Swapped future for the Stooges, keeping White Stripes, and I’m trying to throw a Hail Mary on swapping Al King for Shabaka. I also grabbed the White Stripes 7” because I’m a sucker for 45s.

If Shabaka doesn’t go through I think I’ll finally get Bitte Orca. Got a feeling King will be around for at least a month or more.

Oh I'm fully aware.
I'm being casually cavalier with my admonishments.
Now I'm going to have a casual beverage and have a casual listen to Stevie Nicks, a record that I will soon have two of due to my classics selections having been casually locked into my last months selection by some entity...

tenor.gif

Back