Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

With the Vault release getting delayed too, and Third Man not being the biggest plant in the world, It really does seem like this is just Covid related delays, as opposed to VMP incompetence.
Sure, they could have said something sooner, but we're not even to announce day yet and they are giving plenty of alternative options. I have no issues with how this was handled.

If you want to keep your membership you can just “swap” For store credit.
I'm considering doing this for next month because I know they will have pre-orders down the road I want but there are limited swaps I'm interested in and I'm no longer a Classics completist (I traded away Blossom for something I really want, and have no plans on spending what it resales for on it).

If you want to keep your membership you can just “swap” For store credit.
I must have missed that but, does it say that? I assume they’d cancel your membership and let you use store credit once the albums become available to the public.

Pretty much translates to “sorry we can’t give you what we said we would, but if you give us $27 we can give you $23”
I do like this though

Can I Swap for credit on an add-on track?

Yes, all tracks will have the ability to Swap for credit, though you'll only be able to Swap for credit once (even if you have all three tracks). If you'd like to Swap your other tracks for credit, please email us at info@vinylmeplease.com

Goodluck getting a response before swaps close though 😂

Shabaka is really the only thing I'd want in swaps, unless Labi Siffre shows up. I'll just drop the track I don't want if nothing that interests me appears.

I do like this though

Can I Swap for credit on an add-on track?

Yes, all tracks will have the ability to Swap for credit, though you'll only be able to Swap for credit once (even if you have all three tracks). If you'd like to Swap your other tracks for credit, please email us at info@vinylmeplease.com

Goodluck getting a response before swaps close though 😂
Holy shitttttt, that’s toooooo good!

Back