Vinyl Me, Please Rock

Thanks, my current subscription ends 6/1 and I do want Black Moses and DMX so was trying to gauge if I skip a month or not. Might just do another 3 months and roll the dice on one. I went crazy on the sales in March.

Thanks, my current subscription ends 6/1 and I do want Black Moses and DMX so was trying to gauge if I skip a month or not. Might just do another 3 months and roll the dice on one. I went crazy on the sales in March.
try listening to the joni mitchell album (hissing of summer lawns) and see if you like it.. if not... alice coltrane transfiguration will be in classics and rock's genres have shaken up so who knows what might be for you

I'm in the same boat for June but am thinking of rolling the dice and letting my sub lapse for at least one month (and hope that Black Moses sticks around) and then jumping on somebody's referral code when I return in August for DMX.

Oh hey, here's my referral link, how did that get there.

Back