Vinyl Me, Please Rock

What I originally came here to say is I just received my Hootenanny and a copy of Fleetwood mac S/t. Needle drops sound pretty nice, but we'll see.

I couldn't resist doing a quick a/b of the RKS VMP and my CB reissue of FM, and they're both pretty good, but my hot take is that the RKS seems to have a bit more of a rounded sound and presence. Anyway, looking forward to listening more attentively.

And with that, my 3-month VMP sub comes to an end so I'm going to put it on hold until selections that interest me come up.

The Rhino Master of Reality from 2010ish was Ron McMaster not Chris Bellman. Bellman cut Volume 4 for Rhino, Kevin Gray cut Paranoid, and McMaster cut S/T and Master of Reality. All pressed at Rainbo I think, but I never got a noisy one of any of those.

The Rhino Master of Reality from 2010ish was Ron McMaster not Chris Bellman. Bellman cut Volume 4 for Rhino, Kevin Gray cut Paranoid, and McMaster cut S/T and Master of Reality. All pressed at Rainbo I think, but I never got a noisy one of any of those.

Cheers, the Rhino SBS is CB too.

I know I’m in for T Rex. Will pass on SRV…just not a huge fan. Little Richard is a great album and will have to listen to the MoFi I have and give it a think. Maybe I’ll sell the MoFi.
I’ll be swapping Worsham for T. Rex. I like Worsham but will NEVER spend that record. The other two will be add ons.

Back