Vinyl Me, Please Rock

Damn, missed out on the sign up for the Black Sabbath. If theres no slots available does that mean its sold out, or will it be available for swaps at some point do we think?
Very much sold out. I saw someone quoting Storf, with him indicating that it would be months before a possible re-press, while also suggesting that there may be no re-press at all. ZZ Top now sold out as well.

Very much sold out. I saw someone quoting Storf, with him indicating that it would be months before a possible re-press, while also suggesting that there may be no re-press at all.
Won’t you believe it, it’s just my luck,
NO REPRESS! NO REPRESS! NO REPRESS!

(I bet there is a repress)

Damn, missed out on the sign up for the Black Sabbath. If theres no slots available does that mean its sold out, or will it be available for swaps at some point do we think?
they keep re-adding as more become available (via swaps or cancellations), I've seen more than a few folks check back later and suddenly be able to swap (that weren't able to do so before)

Very much sold out. I saw someone quoting Storf, with him indicating that it would be months before a possible re-press, while also suggesting that there may be no re-press at all. ZZ Top now sold out as well.
Damn, that will teach me for not checking straight away!
they keep re-adding as more become available (via swaps or cancellations), I've seen more than a few folks check back later and suddenly be able to swap (that weren't able to do so before)
Cheers, I will keep checking but not holding my hopes up. Annoying as I was really looking forward to it, but my bad for leaving it a few days.

I know it's too late in this case but due to how limited the Rock pressings are I very much recommend making Rock your main track when possible and simply swapping out of it to whatever you want from other tracks. I've done this since it started and have never had any issue getting a copy of anything.

I know it's too late in this case but due to how limited the Rock pressings are I very much recommend making Rock your main track when possible and simply swapping out of it to whatever you want from other tracks. I've done this since it started and have never had any issue getting a copy of anything.
Sage words of advice

Damn, that will teach me for not checking straight away!

Cheers, I will keep checking but not holding my hopes up. Annoying as I was really looking forward to it, but my bad for leaving it a few days.

For sure it'll come up in a TBT in a few months, but I'll be surprised if it doesn't show up in swaps in a month or two. similar happened w/ SOAD and raw power

Back