Vinyl Me, Please Rock

My review of Toxicity:

After I finished spinning it and was going to put it away, my wife said file that in "Never play again". I replied "That's where your Aerosmith albums are going".

7.5/10
Maybe I should've gotten this so I could put it on when my wife requests "music with words" every time I throw a jazz record on.

My review of Toxicity:

After I finished spinning it and was going to put it away, my wife said file that in "Never play again". I replied "That's where your Aerosmith albums are going".

7.5/10
Your wife shows just the right levels of being a sarcastic smart assed music snob. Our kind of person. Did you tell her there’s a forum where she would be appreciated

My review of Toxicity:

7.5/10

My wife's the one who actually bought our copy of Toxicity. Not the VMP version, but I was thrilled she got it nevertheless.

Actual quote from my wife last week.
(We met when I was DJing in a downtown rock club)
"When I first saw you, you seemed really cool and intimidating. Then I met you and I realized that you're actually a Muppet."

Last edited:
Back