Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Year Killah Priest, Capadonna, Sunz of Man, Killarmy and Shyheim are the most evident pick. Would be happy with any even though I already have Heavy Mental. Buddha Monk, Royal Fam or Wu Syndicate are the others I could see having a repress.
Maybe Bronze Nazareth. His first album hasn't been repressed and his second doesn't have a vinyl release.

ab67616d0000b27316598ce6ca3699ab0eb59c2b

Anyone else stoked for Earl's Doris? Didn't think I was going to pick that one up but decided to give it another stream and I think I gotta get it. My wife isn't going to be happy but ehhhhh what can ya do.

This came out during such a great moment in time for hip-hop and my life. Excited to get my hands on it

Anyone else stoked for Earl's Doris? Didn't think I was going to pick that one up but decided to give it another stream and I think I gotta get it. My wife isn't going to be happy but ehhhhh what can ya do.

This came out during such a great moment in time for hip-hop and my life. Excited to get my hands on it

I've never gotten into Earl or Tyler on any of that crew. Tried back whrn they were making waves and controversy in the early(ish) days, and have tried a few things years later and just not clicked with them gonna switch my primary track over to Essentials and free up a Hip Hop spot for someone who is excited for Earl, because I know lots are!

I was totally not going to reup but then DMX Essentials news dropped. I can almost guarantee it will be E40 and BLegit - Connected and Respected because that would force my hand. I can't think of any other West Coast that wasn't pressed. BLegit Hemp Museum would be interesting.
Everything else I could think of that I would be interested in showed a press on discogs.

so the rest of the year is going to be 2000s albums....

so yeah we probably getting blow the whistle and the wu tang members/affiliates will not be the iconic stuff (there is already a popular idea that its going to be ghostface big doe rehab)

Last edited:
so the rest of the year is going to be 2000s albums....

so yeah we probably getting blow the whistle and the wu tang members/affiliates will not be the iconic stuff (there is already a popular idea that its going to be ghostface big doe rehab)

I'm guessing The Yin and the Yang for Q3 for sure.

Would love any of these for Wu-affiiliate #2:
  • Mathematics – The Problem
  • Killah Priest – The Offering
  • Hell Razah – Renaissance Child
  • HRSMN – The Horsemen Project
  • Mathematics – The Answer
  • Shyheim – The Greatest Story Never Told
  • Shabazz The Disciple – Passion Of The Hood Christ

Back