Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

View attachment 147451
Just saw this on instagram so thought I'd share here...
RHH 64 would make it for December, I believe.

I have the original RSD release from a couple of years ago so I’m not sure how keen I’d be to double dip, unless it has bonus tracks like the original Kanye West version of The Anthem or something like that.

View attachment 147451
Just saw this on instagram so thought I'd share here...
It's a pretty uninspired pick unless they do something like add the Japan only tacks
RHH 64 would make it for December, I believe.

I have the original RSD release from a couple of years ago so I’m not sure how keen I’d be to double dip, unless it has bonus tracks like the original Kanye West version of The Anthem or something like that.
The CD in the catalogue number suggests it's double vinyl so hopefully including at least the bonus tracks from the Japanese release...

Well y'all, get ready for some good ol right channel noise bullshit with the Gravediggaz. 😒
I'll know this afternoon whether I won the grand prize of getting a clean copy on the first attempt. Fingers crossed as I absolutely love this record and really don't want to have to deal with CS and waiting again.

I'll know this afternoon whether I won the grand prize of getting a clean copy on the first attempt. Fingers crossed as I absolutely love this record and really don't want to have to deal with CS and waiting again.
Good luck! I haven't even looked at LP2 yet. Both sides of LP1 have it and the record is warped pretty good too. The color looks gorgeous tho. 🙄

Good luck! I haven't even looked at LP2 yet. Both sides of LP1 have it and the record is warped pretty good too. The color looks gorgeous tho. 🙄
I will say, I've never gotten a quicker response from CS. I submitted my request and almost immediately got a response and an order confirmation for a replacement... Will it be any better?

I will say, I've never gotten a quicker response from CS. I submitted my request and almost immediately got a response and an order confirmation for a replacement... Will it be any better?
CS always responds in a timely manner, it's just the time it takes for their shipping department to actually turn around those replacements, get the order processed and actually shipped out. It's also just annoying as fuck to have to deal with this month after month.

Not sure why I keep giving this company a shot. Insanity on my part to keep dipping in on some of these rap drops when I’ve had constant issues
Same boat here, but they keep pressing things I really want to have in my collection. It's beyond fucked that they haven't gotten the GZ QC issues completely ironed out though. It's just gross negligence at this point.

CS always responds in a timely manner, it's just the time it takes for their shipping department to actually turn around those replacements, get the order processed and actually shipped out. It's also just annoying as fuck to have to deal with this month after month.
This is 90% the reason why I walked. Every month, issue after issue, it just wore me down. Wasn't worth the hassle.

Same boat here, but they keep pressing things I really want to have in my collection. It's beyond fucked that they haven't gotten the GZ QC issues completely ironed out though. It's just gross negligence at this point.
100% this. I stuck around because every now and then they drop something like Gravediggaz that I really want, but then I keep getting fucked so who is the idiot in this equation? Probably the guy that keeps giving them chances and paying way too much money for vinyl.

Remember when all we had to worry about was whether the RHH ROTM was worthy of the time and effort to even press it and how flowery of a description we'd get from Nathan, vs whether we'll even get a product that is able to be listened to on your first copy?? And all of this for a lot more $$ now.

View attachment 148225
I ordered 2 extra copies for lapsed members for a total of 3. I foresee about 30 replacement copies in my future...

Back