Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Gotta pay for that new plant. I don't think anything is off the table to repress at this point. Come on Luchini.
I have been lucky to snag almost all of the old RHH tracks outside of the De La ones and Noname. I really want Noname at this point. I'd take represses of Bandana and Infamous as well. De La I just want to finally release their own copies so I can support them directly.

I have been lucky to snag almost all of the old RHH tracks outside of the De La ones and Noname. I really want Noname at this point. I'd take represses of Bandana and Infamous as well. De La I just want to finally release their own copies so I can support them directly.
I honestly thought the De La represses were coming ages ago.

I doubt they will do Bandana or Infamous since they were numbered exclusives as opposed to ROTM. I am surprised they haven’t repressed either of the De La ROTMs and I know they’ll repress Noname at some point since they already did once (that’s how I got my copy).

I know there were son Non-VMP reissues planned too that disappeared from the release calendar a while back.
I had preordered both of them from Pop Market (3ft and Is Dead) when those had been announced. Unfortunately we know both got canceled, and then the news of Tommy Boy selling the De La rights and rumors of all of the old De La stuff coming to streaming at the end of 2021. Here we are over half way through 2022 and absolutely nothing on that front.

I had preordered both of them from Pop Market (3ft and Is Dead) when those had been announced. Unfortunately we know both got canceled, and then the news of Tommy Boy selling the De La rights and rumors of all of the old De La stuff coming to streaming at the end of 2021. Here we are over half way through 2022 and absolutely nothing on that front.
Yeah, maybe VMP isn’t repressing 3 Feet and Bahloone until DLS get everything worked out but I imagine they still could repress those two if they wanted. I figured, knowing VMP; they would try and capitalize on the situation and get represses out there before DLS gets to their own reissue campaign.

after being so hype for Gravediggaz now I'm wondering if I $43 want it.
It’s steep I usually just buy a couple more albums to even out the average a bit. You can also move you main sub to store credit and then pick it up with a side sub for $33. Though you then have to find something in the store that is worth $43.

Back