Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

We are getting Jesus Piece. Because me & @Jonathan Y are willing a vinyl copy into existence
NOOOO

I hope that album gets a pressing through turntablelab or gets a HHV exclusive pressing.

Jesus Piece would be the worst R&HH ROTM so far if it got picked.

And what’s up with The Game sounding like artists that are featured on his tracks??? Pray features J. Cole and The Game sounds like a mimicking/channeling J. Cole.

And mannnn, Jeremih’s monotone performance on All That (Lady) has no sexiness in it. That track lyrically is meh too

Jesus Piece is too wack to get a VMP pressing.

Remember that time The Game sounded identical to NaS on the track “Let is Live” on that LAX album....LMFAOOOOOO

NOOOO

I hope that album gets a pressing through turntablelab or gets a HHV exclusive pressing.

And what’s up with The Game sounding like artists that are featured on his tracks??? Pray features J. Cole and The Game sounds like a mimicking/channeling J. Cole.

And mannnn, Jeremih’s monotone performance on All That (Lady) has no sexiness in it. That track lyrically is meh too

Remember that time The Game sounded identical to NaS on the track “Let is Live” on that LAX album....LMFAOOOOOO
I feel like I've been personally attacked 😩 dont you? @Jonathan Y 🤣🤣🤣

I have accepted Nathan's dislike for Jesus Piece. Every time I see it, I just go back and replay the album to confirm the love is not lost!! :cautious::whistle:

I'd be surprised if it was Jesus Piece, with Chris Brown being on the last track and all.

Yea we don't think it will ever be done. It's just been a running joke we've had for almost a year now lol We love the album so much but it doesn't get any widespread love so the possibility of a pressing being done (even a bootleg) doesn't seem likely and it's so annoying.

NOOOO

I mean Jay Z built a career sounding like other artists so I can't fault Game for trying

I have accepted Nathan's dislike for Jesus Piece. Every time I see it, I just go back and replay the album to confirm the love is not lost!! :cautious::whistle:

Yupp, she's still slapping. Scared Now>Ali Bomaye>Jesus Piece is a hype run to start it off! Then it gets serious real quick with Pray! Also fwiw, I love the introspective Game on the Cole track. It's a nice break from the norm with him. Cole's story he delivers is raw and gritty!

All that is lame, but I love Wayne's verse. Plus it quickly picks back up and See No Evil with Kendrick is perfect.

Yea we don't think it will ever be done. It's just been a running joke we've had for almost a year now lol We love the album so much but it doesn't get any widespread love so the possibility of a pressing being done (even a bootleg) doesn't seem likely and it's so annoying.
Wasn't aware of the running joke or the fact that it doesn't get widespread love! It's fucking class and needs some sort of pressing. I still hold significant regret over not getting Doc 2/2.5 on vinyl when it was released. Just looked it up on Discogs and there's only 1 for sale that'd cost 80 odd quid
1f643.png
1f643.png
1f643.png

Back