Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

To all the people hoping for Alchemist, it will never happen. He doesn't clear his samples and VMP ain't going to take that risk.

You’re better at this stuff than me so I gotta ask you. How were they able to do Madlib’s 420 Chalice All-Stars reggae mixtape? I doubt Madlib cleared that with those artists. They did his Flight to Brazil mixtape.

You’re better at this stuff than me so I gotta ask you. How were they able to do Madlib’s 420 Chalice All-Stars reggae mixtape? I doubt Madlib cleared that with those artists. They did his Flight to Brazil mixtape.

They absolutely didn't and are just hoping that nobody who owns them will come after them. If I had a little more money, I'd buy one of those copyrights and sue the shit outta VMP. The Aaron Fuchs method.

Edit: just to add, Alchemist is sampling a tonne of Library records. Those labels are well aware of their usage and are slowly going after people. Obscure south american rock or jamaican stuff is very hard to source the copyright owners so they're hoping it'll never be found out.

@Jmcg85 btw. Another month goes by without Jesus Piece getting a vinyl release
I hope we don’t get that album! I just want VMP to do an exclusive of The Documentary or Doctor’s Advocate.

The Game’s studio albums after his first two, have all been meh to me.

Jesus Piece is an OK album for me. The production hasn’t aged well on that one.

I hope we don’t get that album! I just want VMP to do an exclusive of The Documentary or Doctor’s Advocate.

The Game’s studio albums after his first two, have all been meh to me.

Jesus Piece is an OK album for me. The production hasn’t aged well on that one.

Ugh right for my heart sentence one. Then the dagger at the end!!!!

I still play that album from top to bottom. Idk maybe its because I was going out with friends alot when it came out. So it has this nostalgic feeling to it, but I think the features alone make.it worthy!

We need this. But oh wait it’s west coast,
VMP have no clue there’s a west coast hip hop scene!

Is there a sample issue maybe im missing or is The Game just unaware? That thing got a regular AND deluxe CD release back then. Im shocked. The song with Cole and Kendrick are insane and that doesnt even scratch the surface

According to the Chance The Rapper subreddit, Juice is not going to be on the vinyl. I think I'm going to cancel my order. I was gonna make an Acid Rap thread to alert people, but it doesn't seem we do album threads here. Maybe a general Chance The Rapper thread?

6g0vb36cax731.jpg

Unpopular opinion: Juice is easily the most annoying song on Acid Rap, and while I definitely understand the frustration and I sympathize with y'all, this makes the Acid Rap vinyl even better for me personally.

Now, the lack of Windows on 10 Day? That's a tragedy :(

Unpopular opinion: Juice is easily the most annoying song on Acid Rap, and while I definitely understand the frustration and I sympathize with y'all, this makes the Acid Rap vinyl even better for me personally.

Now, the lack of Windows on 10 Day? That's a tragedy :(
I'd agree with this. The chorus could really do without the incessant yelling of juice.

Back