Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I want VMP to choose some badass sexy hip-hip albums to be the R&HH ROTM!

We need hip-hop albums that have a lot of sex appeal, like:

Jay-Z: American Gangster
Clipse: Hell Hath No Fury
N*E*R*D: In Search Of....
Megan Thee Stallion: Fever
Slum Village - Fantastic Vol, 2
Missy Elliott - Miss E...So Addictive

All of those would be good picks for sure, but I’d swap out Reasonable Doubt for American Gangster as I’ve recently learned that Reasonable Doubt is OOP on vinyl, which is unacceptable!

All of those would be good picks for sure, but I’d swap out Reasonable Doubt for American Gangster as I’ve recently learned that Reasonable Doubt is OOP on vinyl, which is unacceptable!
Reasonable Doubt is definitely Jay-Z’s best album! I would be going wild if VMP did an exclusive pressing of that album!

Just purchased the Coloring Book and Acid Rap! I love how they are VMP exclusives and the colour variants look so good! Like Coloring Book is such a great album to play Sunday Morning when all the family is in the house and Acid Rap is an awesome album to play when you’re by yourself just chilling in your room and want to let your mind wander 😊👨‍👩‍👧‍👦😎

I also added the mystery tote bag into my cart because why not! The tote bag itself looks cute and will go well with my Tyler The Creator IGOR merch 😜 😂 🙌💃🕺

I can’t risk VMP not selling any of these Chance The Rapper exclusives! Plus, it was said that these variants are sold ‘exclusively’ through Chance’s site! 🤷‍♂️

Igor is amazing. Such a painfully beautiful listening experience!
IGOR is the best album this year so far in my opinion! It’s soulful, painfully beautiful like you said, trippy, psychedelic, and it has a vintage 80’s/early 90’s aesthetic to it. I love IGOR so much too! It really is a ‘listening experience’!

Wow, that good eh? I gave it a brief listen after I preordered the limited edition record but it didn’t stick. Guess I’ll have to swing back around to it. I may end up keeping my copy after all
YES! IGOR is such a revealing listen, where Tyler The Creator really gives it his all, emotionally. The album is chaotic, frantic, but is soulful, juicy and playful at the same time!

You need to listen to this album again! It has a great narrative too!

IGOR is a masterpiece and I’m so happy I have vinyl and so much merch coming my way for it 😃🙏🔥

YES! IGOR is such a revealing listen, where Tyler The Creator really gives it his all, emotionally. The album is chaotic, frantic, but is soulful, juicy and playful at the same time!

You need to listen to this album again! It has a great narrative too!

IGOR is a masterpiece and I’m so happy I have vinyl and so much merch coming my way for it 😃🙏🔥
I love Igor but I'm a bit unsure about getting it on vinyl (should it get a wide issue, I missed the early one) because of the production. The deliberate static-y noises would drive me crazy listening to it on vinyl i think!

Has anyone reached out to VMP regarding Chance and got a response?
I emailed CS and they said:

Thanks for writing back! Unfortunately I'm unsure if we're adding anything by Chance the Rapper, however, make sure to check back on Wednesday at noon EST (that's when the store is updated).

Let us know if we can do anything else to help!

Back