Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

I personally really wouldn’t care if VMP are doing color variants on these Chance albums - how in the hell could ANYONE look at the Acid Rap vinyl up for sale on Chance’s website and go “Hmm, I hope an even cooler variant is coming”? Just saying, this seems pretty hard to top:
View attachment 8943

So, are we thinking that Chance's upcoming debut will be ROTM? Next month possibly? If VMP has variants for the mixtapes, I don't think they will top th mockups on Chance's site.

So, are we thinking that Chance's upcoming debut will be ROTM? Next month possibly? If VMP has variants for the mixtapes, I don't think they will top th mockups on Chance's site.

This is all 100% speculation but if the exclusives aren’t shipping til Fall, this would really suggest a Fly Lo situation regarding the bundle. I could see them announcing Chance as R&HH ROTM for August then using that release to promote the “mixtape” bundle going out in Sept/Oct.

Also, I know it’s super vague but “Exclusive Packaging” piqued my interest for two reasons. First: anything exclusive Is effing rad and second: exclusive packaging strongly implies there will be a “non-exclusive” option at some point so there might end up being a much larger (albeit non-exclusive) release forthcoming.

DIdn't Storf, on the old forum, mention an artist appearing on two tracks this year? Seems like this would be the obvious candidate now.
That is also another option. Chance's debut on essentials and Acid Rap or something on RHH? Either way, I do not see VMP's albums being the same as these on Chance's site. And as others have said, these variants look rad.

That is also another option. Chance's debut on essentials and Acid Rap or something on RHH? Either way, I do not see VMP's albums being the same as these on Chance's site. And as others have said, these variants look rad.

Chance’s site says “exclusive packaging” so maybe VMP gets cover variants.

I want VMP to choose some badass sexy hip-hip albums to be the R&HH ROTM!

We need hip-hop albums that have a lot of sex appeal, like:

Jay-Z: American Gangster
Clipse: Hell Hath No Fury
N*E*R*D: In Search Of....
Megan Thee Stallion: Fever
Slum Village - Fantastic Vol, 2
Missy Elliott - Miss E...So Addictive

Id love In Search of....!

Back