Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Whats that you say? Future Honest all but confirmed
View attachment 47889
I need it to complete my Future studio album vinyl collection and I really like the album too. VMP have one (it seems just one lol) happy customer if it is this ❤

Edit: Unless @Uknowwgtg is trolling me lets make that two 🤣

No trolling here! I just ordered his High Off Life album too. I don’t have Pluto, but have the VMP pressings of DS2 and HENDRXX, then The Wizrd and Future as well. Huge fan of his, definitely 2 happy customers haha

No trolling here! I just ordered his High Off Life album too. I don’t have Pluto, but have the VMP pressings of DS2 and HENDRXX, then The Wizrd and Future as well. Huge fan of his, definitely 2 happy customers haha
How good is High Off Life 👌🏼 I'm loving it 🔥🔥

To be honest, no pun intended I may swap for it down the road. I have pluto, Hendrxx, and I'm about to grab the ds2 VMP from someone. Those albums great this one has some great songs that I go back to so I may one day If it lasts

To be honest, no pun intended I may swap for it down the road. I have pluto, Hendrxx, and I'm about to grab the ds2 VMP from someone. Those albums great this one has some great songs that I go back to so I may one day If it lasts

Yeah I think it will be around for a bit considering the lukewarm response to the clues suggesting it, but I do think it’s a really solid album. The DS2 pressing is excellent too.

Lukewarm response? More like mixed to negative response! 🙊😅🦅💣🥀
Now now Nathan, we are only a handful of VMP R&HH subscribers from a whole sea of them. Maybe all the angry anti Future folk just happen to congregate here and the ecstatic overwhelmingly happy Future folk are out there somewhere...you never know 🤪🤣

Random question, but did anyone have serious sound issues with their copy of Teflon Don? All 3 copies I've received have been either scratched resulting in a constant "ticking" noise or plagued with insane surface noise. I'm starting to get sick of asking for replacement copies because the ones I've received have all sounded terrible for different reasons

Random question, but did anyone have serious sound issues with their copy of Teflon Don? All 3 copies I've received have been either scratched resulting in a constant "ticking" noise or plagued with insane surface noise. I'm starting to get sick of asking for replacement copies because the ones I've received have all sounded terrible for different reasons

That's wild!! I had no problems I thought, but I also had a friend over the day i spun it. I'll throw it on in an hour or so and let u know!

That's wild!! I had no problems I thought, but I also had a friend over the day i spun it. I'll throw it on in an hour or so and let u know!
I really hope you don't! The first copy I received had a scratch at the end of Tears of Joy and static/surface noise during Super High and Live Fast Die Young. The second copy I received had even more surface noise during Super High and considerable noise during Aston Martin Music as well, but no scratch on Tears of Joy. The third copy I received had an even larger scratch that caused a ticking noise for probably the last 30 seconds of Tears of Joy and the first 30 seconds of Maybach Music III. At that point I didn't even bother listening to that copy any longer. I'm upset lol.

I really hope you don't! The first copy I received had a scratch at the end of Tears of Joy and static/surface noise during Super High and Live Fast Die Young. The second copy I received had even more surface noise during Super High and considerable noise during Aston Martin Music as well, but no scratch on Tears of Joy. The third copy I received had an even larger scratch that caused a ticking noise for probably the last 30 seconds of Tears of Joy and the first 30 seconds of Maybach Music III. At that point I didn't even bother listening to that copy any longer. I'm upset lol.
I'm pretty sure my copy is fine. I was impressed with mine if anything and spun it a few times but saying that I was keeping busy in the kitchen while having it playing, my daughter talks so much she is constantly interrupting too so if there is problems I didn't notice lol. I hope you get sorted 👌🏼

I'm pretty sure my copy is fine. I was impressed with mine if anything and spun it a few times but saying that I was keeping busy in the kitchen while having it playing, my daughter talks so much she is constantly interrupting too so if there is problems I didn't notice lol. I hope you get sorted 👌🏼

Thanks man, I do too haha. I will say I was also impressed with mine when I wasn't running into any noise issues 😅

Each time I've listened has been while working from home, so it's pretty easy to notice stuff when stuff isn't right

I mean, we pretty much knew this 100% at this point.

Im not one to ever hate on the curation but for me I think this is going to be the most underwhelming month in my whole time as a member (only because I have De Stijl already, that album is incredible)
I think this Future “Honest” R&HH ROTM will be my least favourite R&HH pick ever, in VMP’s history! It’s an album I really can’t get into, even though the album contains one of the best songs of 2014! 🤷‍♂️

I absolutely LOVE De Stijl! I cannot wait to receive that album! That is a 10/10 pick for me! As was also Bella Donna! ♥️♥️💎

Back